I ruined it after 2 1/2 years.

So I started dating my ex 4-7-12. We first met at a show in St. Paul. I didn't notice her much then. We first hung out when I was with someone else and we shared a kiss. And I was her first kiss. About a year or two later we were finally together. We owned our first appartment together. And moved around about a year later. Anyways to make this short. And not tell my life story. We recently broke up cause I got bored cause she was never home cause she was working and goiog to school. So I ment another women at work and we started hanging out. And I kissed her. And she found out I had done this. She moved out that night. And since then we have gone through so much. She went to some guys house and was drinking and only says she kissed him which Idk if that's true or not. And that just broke me. And recently we have now been hanging out kissing and cuddling and making love constantly. But she says she is not ready to be with me again. And I can't handle not being with her. I cry a lot at night cause I work a night shift alone. And I just think way too much I think. And all I want is to be with her. She doesn't trust me. And Idk what to do. I am so in love with her. I can't see myself with anyone else. :'( please help. I just need someone to talk to who knows a lot about relationships.

Edited by dylanukem

I don't blame her,,, I don't know much about relationships as far I am single for 5 years. Yes I was married 12 years. First if you are in a relationship you need to understand that hanging out with other woman and kissing around wont accepted. If you got bored with her work and schooling you should have tell her how you feel. Instead of express how you feel you have done something else,,, let your self heal learn from your mistakes.

You were her 1st kiss & in under two years you are living together? That seems awfully fast to me. Both of you may have outgrown your relationship with each other.

She doesn't trust you. You have done nothing to earn her trust back. It's not like her life changed & she's going to be around & home to make sure you don't "Get bored" & stray again. While I don't think one kiss is a relationship ending offense, your GF sort of did.

If you are back talking & having sex, even though she says she is not ready to take you back, capitalize on the time you do get with her to romance the heck out of her. Do a full court press: flowers, dancing, candle light, staring into her eyes. Mail her a romantic card. Sweep her off her feet by way of apology & to show that you really do love her & can be trusted going forward.

• Like 1