Let me tell you a story...

Hey so I just needed to pour this out... and get some perspective from people I dont know who wont bull**** me.

A girlfriend of 2 years went to Turkey for summer internship for 45 days, its her first time in a foreign country.

A week after her arrival and on my first day of coming back to Italy she breaks up with me through a text msg. Before leaving to Turkey she cried about how much she loves me.

A week after breaking up she bangs some random guy she met on a gala night, and bangs him few more times during the week and a week later she bangs another dude. The second guy she ****ed has a girlfriend apparently.

Funny thing is, she is 20 and those guys were 17-18.

She shared with me all of that information over skype.

When she was coming back she msged me that she is tired of that bull**** those guys are bunch of stupid *******s and I am the best men she ever met.

Before all of this I was planing to finish university with her and see if she would be my one and only...

Few days ago I met her in an airport she had a connecting flight through my city, we talked through the night. I tried to be understanding... I still had feelings for her and I am a gentleman afterwards.

I am not even hurt about the break up, we had it coming. I know why she broke up with me, but how she did it and what she did right after it is just painful. After all we been through she just forgets about us and goes on a banging spree, while I was destroyed for 2 month.

We skyped a few times but she keeps telling me what good ****ing time she had in Turkey and all the friends she made and how she is gonna go there again next year. I told her to stop telling me this ****, but she just doesnt get it?

Now she says she wants to come visit me in my new place and stay over for few days... A part of me says yes and another one is asking why the **** do I want to associate my self with that whore slut who broke my heart and ****ed dudes on top of it.

I am really confused :(

I dont love her anymore... but I have feelings for her. I dont hate her but I am angry at her. I want to see her and I dont.

I know there is this No contact rules on this forum but is it really a way to go?

A bad ending doesn't entail a bad journey and ours was great.

I think you answer your own question later in the post. You might still have feelings for her but she betrayed your trust and slept around.

You don't need to be in a relationship with someone like that. She dumped you via text and then slept around. You said yourself she made you feel awful.

My advice is cut her out completely and move on. As hard is it is as you'll have good memories and a certain amount of pain, but you're in a good position to start fresh without her.

If you know you don't love her anymore it doesn't mean you wont feel hurt by her actions. Her actions don't seem to make sense but maybe she was telling you those things so you would be jealous. When some women are younger they are under the delusion that if your ex bf sees you with a new man he will be jealous and this will suddenly make you more desirable to them. This works for a while until the ex bf sees how many other guys the women has been with and starts to believe that she is a S***. If I were you I wouldn't bother seeing her but that decision is only one you can make yourself. Think about what will be best for you and go with what you think is right.

• Author

No it wasnt to make me jealous... during out skype session she was telling me her stories and I could see that she was lying and not telling me things. I asked her to be honest and stop lying to me, so she told me everything. Ye it hurts to hear it but at least she was honest with me.

No it wasnt to make me jealous... during out skype session she was telling me her stories and I could see that she was lying and not telling me things. I asked her to be honest and stop lying to me, so she told me everything. Ye it hurts to hear it but at least she was honest with me.

Oh I see. Then don't bother with her and cut her out of your life. It will be hard but better for you in the long run.