She dumped me but is already talking to a friend ?

( didnt know where to put this)

Me and my ex girlfriend have been in a relationship 1 yr so 2 months ago she was acting distant and you know like she didn't want to be with me and all of a sudden she started have all these friends that were boys , but before all of this we got into 2 arguments that set the tone for this breakup and i regret it everyday the first argument was about me telling her she would look nicer in certain clothes ( not liking the clothes she wears or how she looks in the clothes she wear) i was just saying what i think . the second one was not writing a 1yr anniversary text i explained to her i couldnt because i was realy busy doing a project for my class and if i didnt go it i was going to fail( i am in college). So now 2 months later we still arguing and then she tells me i want to be friends and we may go back out if i change my way and that she talks to someone else he just got out of a relationship so their might not rush anything .

Before i forget i have sickle cell and she knows and she hasnt came to see me once ever since i had it i seen her about 1 time for 2months i mean i know i messed up but did it really need to go this far?? is this boy a rebound? Am i wrong for stating my opinion to her? I know she loves me and i love her i really want her back so what should i do

( she starting talking to the friend for 1month)

It sounds to me like she started getting an interest in this new guy and wants to see if things will work out with him while keeping you on the back-burner. You have the right to your own opinion but so does she. It's her clothes after all. As for the anniversary, personally I'm not sure why you couldn't take out a minute of your time to call or send a text but at the same time she shouldn't have expectations of anniversaries when you two aren't married.

If she loves you, she wouldn't have left you. Along with this new guy-interest, there could have been other underlying issues in your relationship.

You ask what should you do? I say, don't let her walk over you as a second choice and move on to someone else.

• Author
It sounds to me like she started getting an interest in this new guy and wants to see if things will work out with him while keeping you on the back-burner. You have the right to your own opinion but so does she. It's her clothes after all. As for the anniversary, personally I'm not sure why you couldn't take out a minute of your time to call or send a text but at the same time she shouldn't have expectations of anniversaries when you two aren't married.

If she loves you, she wouldn't have left you. Along with this new guy-interest, there could have been other underlying issues in your relationship.

You ask what should you do? I say, don't let her walk over you as a second choice and move on to someone else.

I know the anniversary thing was my fault but it was like i really was busy i know that one is my fault. I plan on going NC to see if she hits me up ,but i think she will to check to see if i am ok because she knows i just came out of the hospital about 2 days ago . She may hit me up and say " Are You Ok" i dont think i will reply ,but its like at the same time i want to get her back

I know the anniversary thing was my fault but it was like i really was busy i know that one is my fault. I plan on going NC to see if she hits me up ,but i think she will to check to see if i am ok because she knows i just came out of the hospital about 2 days ago . She may hit me up and say " Are You Ok" i dont think i will reply ,but its like at the same time i want to get her back

Dude, she left you and is sniffing out one of your friends. You are not her friend. I'm pretty sure you didn't get into a loving and caring relationship with her for the final outcome being that you are nothing more than a really good friend to her.

You need to block her on facebook, block her on all social media and ignore all texts and phonecalls (let them go to voicemail). Here's the deal, she made the choice to have you out of her life. And then she is so brazen to go after a friend of yours KNOWING that it would get back to you and hurt you tells me she could really give a damn about you or your feelings.

Block her, go NC and start moving on with your life. Start making positive changes in your life.

• Author
Dude, she left you and is sniffing out one of your friends. You are not her friend. I'm pretty sure you didn't get into a loving and caring relationship with her for the final outcome being that you are nothing more than a really good friend to her.

You need to block her on facebook, block her on all social media and ignore all texts and phonecalls (let them go to voicemail). Here's the deal, she made the choice to have you out of her life. And then she is so brazen to go after a friend of yours KNOWING that it would get back to you and hurt you tells me she could really give a damn about you or your feelings.

Block her, go NC and start moving on with your life. Start making positive changes in your life.

I will begin NC today

• Like 1

Opposite gender "friendships" that people keep around, or newly made are simply backup plans for the insecure. These people are self sabotaging of their relationships and in most cases set them up for failure right from the start. Let her have all the male "friends" she wants and find someone who has some respect for you and the relationship.

• Author
Opposite gender "friendships" that people keep around, or newly made are simply backup plans for the insecure. These people are self sabotaging of their relationships and in most cases set them up for failure right from the start. Let her have all the male "friends" she wants and find someone who has some respect for you and the relationship.

Like i understand she is mad and upset at me because of what i did i accepted it but we dated for 1 yr and u are already talking to someone else? are u serious it has only been 1 month lol i am guessing this is a rebound

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry dude. But you need to rip the Band-Aid off quickly. Open your eyes and see that the way she's treating you right now, isn't right or fair. You don't deserve that.

Look, guys make stupid mistakes. Okay, so you said you didn't like the way that she dressed sometimes. Okay, I can understand her being a little hurt by that. So, there could have been more subtle ways of handling that. So, your bust on that.

Forgetting to text her on your one year anniversary? As girlfriend and boyfriend? Okay, I could understand if you were married, but this isn't the case, and she has to understand that you need to do this project for your school, for your future. So, could she get mad at that and be a valid point? Okay, maybe. But, that could have been fixed with a romantic getaway weekend to a bed and breakfast. I don't think that the offense was so severe that it warranted you to be tossed to the curb.

Nah, she was looking for an excuse to kick you to the curb and go chasing after your friend and so she used that weak ass excuse.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yeah, sorry dude. But you need to rip the Band-Aid off quickly. Open your eyes and see that the way she's treating you right now, isn't right or fair. You don't deserve that.

Look, guys make stupid mistakes. Okay, so you said you didn't like the way that she dressed sometimes. Okay, I can understand her being a little hurt by that. So, there could have been more subtle ways of handling that. So, your bust on that.

Forgetting to text her on your one year anniversary? As girlfriend and boyfriend? Okay, I could understand if you were married, but this isn't the case, and she has to understand that you need to do this project for your school, for your future. So, could she get mad at that and be a valid point? Okay, maybe. But, that could have been fixed with a romantic getaway weekend to a bed and breakfast. I don't think that the offense was so severe that it warranted you to be tossed to the curb.

Nah, she was looking for an excuse to kick you to the curb and go chasing after your friend and so she used that weak ass excuse.

Ok i understand now i know if go NC she will try to contact me because i was just in the hospital about 2 days ago and she knows

Ok i understand now i know if go NC she will try to contact me because i was just in the hospital about 2 days ago and she knows

You're on your third day of being out of the hospital and you haven't heard from her; yet, she knows you were there. What does that tell you?

She knows you were IN THE HOSPITAL! Did she come and see you AT the hospital knowing that you were admitted there? To see if you were okay? Bring you flowers or a book or something to eat other than hospital food? She do any of that knowing that you were there? Did she care enough to do any of that?

So, lets put this into perspective. If you came on here and not even told us your story, and you asked us which offense is more of a reason to dump someone. and you said:

Girlfriend/Boyfriend forgot to send the other a Happy Anniversary text on our one year anniversary mark.

OR

Girlfriend/Boyfriend didn't bother coming up to the hospital when they were admitted to see if they were alright.

What do you think the majority of us would vote for?

• Author
You're on your third day of being out of the hospital and you haven't heard from her; yet, she knows you were there. What does that tell you?

She knows you were IN THE HOSPITAL! Did she come and see you AT the hospital knowing that you were admitted there? To see if you were okay? Bring you flowers or a book or something to eat other than hospital food? She do any of that knowing that you were there? Did she care enough to do any of that?

So, lets put this into perspective. If you came on here and not even told us your story, and you asked us which offense is more of a reason to dump someone. and you said:

Girlfriend/Boyfriend forgot to send the other a Happy Anniversary text on our one year anniversary mark.

OR

Girlfriend/Boyfriend didn't bother coming up to the hospital when they were admitted to see if they were alright.

What do you think the majority of us would vote for?

She did text me to see if i was ok but

I know right now you are really kicking yourself for "starting 2 arguments" but trust me she was looking for an excuse for the breakup. Don't have regrets over the arguments because it will eat you up. If she couldn't use those as an excuse she would have found something else(Unless she is f'ing nuts) do not let that eat you up and do not blame yourself. Go read a million stories on here and you will see tons of posts from guys just like this. Where they blame themselves for "screwing up" but then later find out that there was another guy all along.

What do you do? Like I said go read other peoples stories. Begging and pleading never works and if it does its only short term. But if you read a lot of womens stories pay attention to the women that have huge regrets. You will read that the guy always does the same thing. He tells her to go F herself and starts dating another woman. Those are the only women you will ever read wishing they can take back the breakup.

If you want her back do what one of the other guys said and unfriend her and block her on everything. If she calls from another number hang up on her. I bet she shows up next time you are in the hospital.

If you don't want her back(which you shouldn't because now you can never trust her again) then do the same exact thing as if you did want her back. Either way tell her to go to hell.

But seriously before you do anything google. "I miss him" "I regret breaking up with him" "I want him back" anything like that and you will see women over and over saying. I broke up with my ex and now he hates me and won't talk to me and I just wish I could have him back. Or something like that you will find a million posts.

Oh and bro sorry about your sickle cell. Hope you feel better.

• Author
I know right now you are really kicking yourself for "starting 2 arguments" but trust me she was looking for an excuse for the breakup. Don't have regrets over the arguments because it will eat you up. If she couldn't use those as an excuse she would have found something else(Unless she is f'ing nuts) do not let that eat you up and do not blame yourself. Go read a million stories on here and you will see tons of posts from guys just like this. Where they blame themselves for "screwing up" but then later find out that there was another guy all along.

What do you do? Like I said go read other peoples stories. Begging and pleading never works and if it does its only short term. But if you read a lot of womens stories pay attention to the women that have huge regrets. You will read that the guy always does the same thing. He tells her to go F herself and starts dating another woman. Those are the only women you will ever read wishing they can take back the breakup.

If you want her back do what one of the other guys said and unfriend her and block her on everything. If she calls from another number hang up on her. I bet she shows up next time you are in the hospital.

If you don't want her back(which you shouldn't because now you can never trust her again) then do the same exact thing as if you did want her back. Either way tell her to go to hell.

But seriously before you do anything google. "I miss him" "I regret breaking up with him" "I want him back" anything like that and you will see women over and over saying. I broke up with my ex and now he hates me and won't talk to me and I just wish I could have him back. Or something like that you will find a million posts.

Oh and bro sorry about your sickle cell. Hope you feel better.

Thank u very much well yesterday my cousin was using my phone to call my mother ( my cousin knows about me doing NC) but she accidentally called her and didn't know so my cousin hung up quick and texted her " this is (my name) cousin i didn't mean to call you i was trying to call his mom sorry "

she texted back saying is " is he ok"

My cousin said " He went out to gym"

then she didn't she didnt reply

so my cousin said" u want me to tell him anything"

she says " Ummm No but thank you :)"

So is this going good so far? for NC?

• Author

So sorry for double post but now i wanna contact her but i am holding out so hard as we speak need a little help here i know i have to keep busy i am trying my best