Was I a rebound?

Im sorry, but the possibility of me being a rebound tortures me and hurts me a lot... Im so angry at him for having using me.

He broke up with his ex like 3 years ago. They still met to have casual sex. So they had this type of relationship up until 2 months BEFORE my ex starting a relationship with me. He clearly still had feelings for her, as they went out on dates...

The problem is that he still talked to her while he was going out with me!!! And he hid this fact from me throughout all our relationship. She also had a bf! She constantly sent messages to my ex, asking to meet up, etc... Why would she do that knowing that he had a girlfriend???

I feel so hurt knowing that my ex was probably using me to get over her or something. I dont know if our relationship was even real. What do I think about all of this? I called my ex after I found out about it and he said that me getting angry over it was the biggest bulls$t he has ever heard. We havent had contact since then.

So he is mad when the one who wronged me was him??? This is how are things ending???

You are way too insecure, just like my girlfirend, for example if I use my ex s name she goes ballistic. Maybe they are just friends and you were over reacting.

HeartbrokenNewbie

i think you have a right to be angry about it but you are pointing the finger at the wrong person... he has done this, she was probably devastated to see him with you so quickly so you have both been hurt by him. Hold your head high and keep walking away... I expect you will hear from him again at some point and tell him where to go x

I disagree. Even if nothing physical happened this is a form of emotional cheating. I would rather have an honest conversation about the relationship then if no serious conclusions come out...like... It s really nothing but talking etc no feelings involved... Then just walk away and move on. You ll find someone else. No worries