me with my relationship after I left my Ex

I broke up with my childs father who I was with for 6 years, about 4 months ago, I felt that he didn't love me anymore and it just felt outta place so I dumped him, I went ahead and moved back to my parents house.

A month later I met this guy and he is really nice and I'm now in a relationship with him he's very supportive and he's always there for me no matter what. We have been together for 3 months and we love each other and we are happy to have found each other only thing is he doesn't have kids and he's younger I'm 28, he's 24, my ex was trying to get me back and promised me he would change and I led him on because I was angry with him now he's only contacted me about our child..my problem is that I now miss him and I do still love him he is a great father.

My boyfriend has mentioned to me that he's nervous about me leaving him for my ex but I tell him that I love him to much to do that to him. I have recently have been filled with alot of regret over the breakup I have been thinking of my ex alot but I'm not sure if he feels the same way after me getting with someone else. One day I went to get my stuff from his place and he showed up before I could leave instead of talking it out with him I ended up having sex with him and I have been having sex with him while I'm still in the new relationship I care too much about my current boyfriend to leave him just like that I mean I don't know what to do I'm stuck, what if I return to child's father and things are the same way? I do love my ex I even have his name tattooed on my ring finger months before we broke up and have no intent of removing it.

ThorntonMelon

Not sure you're going to get a ton of sympathy here given you're cheating on a good man, but what I'd say is pick a winner and put 200% into it.

• Like 1

So you met this guy a month after you broke up right? (broke up 4 months ago, been dating for 3). Honey, you rebounded. You were not nearly ready to start dating and you're hurting this new guy. Please let go off him for his own good and work out your own issues. It's not fair for him.

• Like 2
I broke up with my childs father who I was with for 6 years, about 4 months ago, I felt that he didn't love me anymore and it just felt outta place so I dumped him, I went ahead and moved back to my parents house.

A month later I met this guy and he is really nice and I'm now in a relationship with him he's very supportive and he's always there for me no matter what. We have been together for 3 months and we love each other and we are happy to have found each other only thing is he doesn't have kids and he's younger I'm 28, he's 24, my ex was trying to get me back and promised me he would change and I led him on because I was angry with him now he's only contacted me about our child..my problem is that I now miss him and I do still love him he is a great father.

My boyfriend has mentioned to me that he's nervous about me leaving him for my ex but I tell him that I love him to much to do that to him. I have recently have been filled with alot of regret over the breakup I have been thinking of my ex alot but I'm not sure if he feels the same way after me getting with someone else. One day I went to get my stuff from his place and he showed up before I could leave instead of talking it out with him I ended up having sex with him and I have been having sex with him while I'm still in the new relationship I care too much about my current boyfriend to leave him just like that I mean I don't know what to do I'm stuck, what if I return to child's father and things are the same way? I do love my ex I even have his name tattooed on my ring finger months before we broke up and have no intent of removing it.

Hi I am in a really similar situation and would like to ask you a question that would really help me.

Please answer me with honesty and sincerity. What would it take at this moment or in the very near future for you to completely leave your current boyfriend and go back with your ex ???

BigGirlPantiesOn

You love your boyfriend "too much" not to leave him, but not "too much" to cheat on him?

Find some integrity, my dear.

• Like 3