i love him but i ended it .. i really really need advice

i broke up with my bf 5 days ago he acted really weird , he keept going hot and cold on me alot , i didn't get it if he really wants me or not , we had lack of communication , he ignored my txt the whole day , i waited for another day or 2 , and he wasn't responding but i saw him online on facebook so many times , even until 6 am in the morning , like he had time for others but not for me too .. what it makes me confused is the fact that we broke up before this time , after we've been together for 4 months , we were pretty good , and he was amazing first 3 months , like i wouldn\t ask for anything more after 4 months he just left me without saying a single word for some months , i know the reason he is studying medicine , and me too so he was studying so hard cause he had the most important exams of his entire career , but still i was hurt (it was a long distance relationship cause i am studying medicine outside the country but i come back every summer , and here is where i met him for the first time ) after he finished exams and passed them and when i arrived home this summer , so he knew i was here ..he texted me immediatly and then i gave him another chance , when he asked to meet me we were just great , and saw the love in his eyes , he was so romantic and said he missed me and he kept thinking about me all this time ..i forgave him , i really love him but he screwed it ..why would he want me back again if after 2 weeks he starts ignoring me and treats me like that again ?? i was so angry when he kept ignoring my msgs , i asked him why did u want us back if u treat me exactly the same ? he gave me a very stupid excuse .. when i told him until when u're gonna keep doing this ? he didn;t even answer me , but i still saw him online on facebook , i waited minutes and i told him .. u're not answering again ?? .. still no answer , i wanted to discuss the problem we were on the edge and he was ignoring me .. then i decided to cut this off and i told him i;m tired and that i really tried to work this out but i deserve something way better . and this time he lost me for real ! and i said goodbye ..because after he left me 4 months i expected him to be more careful with me and caring this time..it;s been days , not even a single word from him .. i think this is it ..it's over ..and somehow i feel like i miss him and i'm not sure if i;ve done right by leaving him , but i was just tired of his acting and wanted to make him value me more .. have i done right by leaving ? im confused :/

Edited by thagirl
title

This relationship was never a priority for him. When it was fun & light, he was fine. As you pressured him for more communications especially during his exams, you became less appealing.

You need a man who has more time for you.

• Like 2

You have done right by leaving him, as long as he is not willing to change or has no time for you it's best not to have a relationship. I was a bit like him (except ignoring my GF), i started to care less about my relationship in the last couple of months.. resulting in my ex saying: "My feelings for you have changed, we can't be together anymore". Only then I started to realize what I have done, maybe your ex still needs to find out, who knows.

• Like 2
  • Author

yeah . i understand.. i'm just broken cause i really waited for him silently all these months cause i knew he's gonna contact me when i'm back in country , and when we had the chance to be great , he didn't put any effort into it .. u know , i expected something tottaly different , and i.m disappointed . i just hope to remain strong , i mean even when he left me before i never contacted him , not even once , it;s about my dignity and the way i don;t like begging or else so for sure i will not contact him now when i did the break up but i also think he will not try to win me back again , it's about the way he is , so i think it's really over .