What's her motive?

So it’s been a year since my ex dumped me. I initiated NC over 7 months ago after she lied to me about having someone else.

Well early this year, I got on a dating website. A few weeks later, I saw that she had an active profile on there as well. Eventually I knew she was going to know I was on there but I didn't care and didn't think much of it. A few weeks later, I decided to hide my profile due to the fact I wasn't having any luck and thought I should just focus on myself.

Well a few days ago, I was visiting my best friend and she tells me, “Your ex liked one of my FB posts.” I thought that was pretty odd because my ex barely knew her (they only met twice) and she would have had to actively seek out her FB to find it. And they are not FB friends. She unfriended my ex after I initiated NC.

So I’m curious to know what her motive is. Is she trying to check up on me to see if I'm in a relationship? Did she do it because she knew my friend would tell me about it? I'm baffled.

Who cares what her motive is? Seriously, why do you want to even know whats in her head after the way she treated you?

It is so easy to get wrapped up in things that happen on social media. Point being, don't look into it, you won't find anything. The only way you know something's going on is if they contact you and say they want to get back together.

Stay NC. Stay strong.