Where to from here........??

wildechilde

So I had a blazing argument with my g/f 2 weeks ago and asked her to leave to de-escalate the situation and I basically just became tired of fighting. She took a few things and left and has not returned since. We were best of friends as well as everything else. I said some horrible things to her out of frustration - things you would not say to your worst enemy. We basically lived for one another. The week following I texted and texted asking her to please come home. She repeatedly said no - to the point that I basically gave up asking. Have had NC since last Sunday. No me to her or her to me. Its like everything is in limbo. All her things are still here, all the bills still shared, its like the whole thing is on hold - yet over - yet on hold. She told me the week following that I was her best friend and "love and hugs" and all that jazz. She also told me she was surprised I had not hooked up with somebody else straight away. I started to feel like a stalker and and just bad in myself for all the begging and asking. I asked her to arrange to move all her stuff out. She got upset and "See you keep pushing and pushing????" I said well just tell me straight up.........Are we done??? Is this it??? Is it over????...........She won't give me a straight answer.

I just feel like my whole life is on hold wondering what is going to happen next?? I don't want to push it, but would like some kind of resolve - it HAS been two weeks now.

P.S. Am steadfast with the NC. I refuse out of pure stubbornness now to contact her.

Any ideas/suggestions?? I do love her and want her back but at what cost and how long should I let the above continue??

So I had a blazing argument with my g/f 2 weeks ago and asked her to leave to de-escalate the situation and I basically just became tired of fighting. She took a few things and left and has not returned since. We were best of friends as well as everything else. I said some horrible things to her out of frustration - things you would not say to your worst enemy. We basically lived for one another. The week following I texted and texted asking her to please come home. She repeatedly said no - to the point that I basically gave up asking. Have had NC since last Sunday. No me to her or her to me. Its like everything is in limbo. All her things are still here, all the bills still shared, its like the whole thing is on hold - yet over - yet on hold. She told me the week following that I was her best friend and "love and hugs" and all that jazz. She also told me she was surprised I had not hooked up with somebody else straight away. I started to feel like a stalker and and just bad in myself for all the begging and asking. I asked her to arrange to move all her stuff out. She got upset and "See you keep pushing and pushing????" I said well just tell me straight up.........Are we done??? Is this it??? Is it over????...........She won't give me a straight answer.

I just feel like my whole life is on hold wondering what is going to happen next?? I don't want to push it, but would like some kind of resolve - it HAS been two weeks now.

P.S. Am steadfast with the NC. I refuse out of pure stubbornness now to contact her.

Any ideas/suggestions?? I do love her and want her back but at what cost and how long should I let the above continue??

Sounds like she wants you to pull the plug, so do her a favor and pull the plug.

My 2 cents.

Sounds like she wants you to pull the plug, so do her a favor and pull the plug.

My 2 cents.

No, because she had every right to dump him for verbal abuse.

She doesn't need to ease her guilt.

As I see you are needy. Leave her alone. If you hadn't clinged on to her

chances are she would already be home.

Whenever you behave in less than dignified fashion you hand the

power to your partner. Especially if you blow her phone up afterwards.

Keep cool and remain no contact.

Chances are she would already broken up with you if she wanted to.

But she has every right to be mad.

I don't understand what transpired, but what I got from the post:

You guys had a big fight, she got mad and left, you've been NC for 2 weeks?

I do agree with the above poster, it does seem as if she is avoiding answering the breakup question....

However, avoiding you for 2 weeks instead of hashing out whatever problem you have?

Can't say I would take that too kindly.