Low self esteem gf

So my girlfriend and I have been dating on and off for the last two and a half years. She has bipolar disorder and very low self esteem. I think, she doesn't believe in herself. She says that I have given her reason to believe in herself and reason to live. I liked her a lot and I've always tried to talk her out of situations where she hurts herself or feels down. But the problem is she loves me on a whole different scale than i love her, andshe doesn't know that.

I want to break up with her, as marrying her is not an option and I feel like the longer I wait the harder it will be on her.

How do I go about ending this relationship?

Thank you so much.

mtnbiker3000

Like a band aid. One quick movement!!! It's the only way. If you want out, then get out!!!

• Like 1
How do I go about ending this relationship?

You tell her, in no uncertain terms, it's over.

Thank you so much.

You're welcome.

• Like 1
melodicintention
Like a band aid. One quick movement!!! It's the only way. If you want out, then get out!!!

...Sad, but true. Rip that sucker quick dude. :(

• Like 1

Tell her how you feel and please do it in person not over text or phone.

Good Luck !

• Like 2
loversquarrel

Get out and get out now. If you do it in person, do it in public. You are not responsible for her, don't let her try to manipulate you into believing that. She has a disorder that can wreak havoc on your life...you know this and you know what you have to do, unfortunately there is never a good time so the sooner, the better.