Facebook!!

Guy broke up with me a few months ago. Told my friend at work all about it.

She recently became a Facebook friend. She left where I work in March. But we are still friends.

I met her sister back in January and we were talking for ages. Her sister is really nice.

Now that my work friend is on my Facebook, I had a look at her sisters page. Her sister is friends with that ex!!

So my friend knows the full story of it and all the while, her sister was friends with him.

should I say anything to my friend.

She recently became a Facebook friend. She left where I work in March. But we are still friends.

I met her sister back in January and we were talking for ages. Her sister is really nice.

Now that my work friend is on my Facebook, I had a look at her sisters page. Her sister is friends with that ex!!

So my friend knows the full story of it and all the while, her sister was friends with him.

No. It's none of your concern.

• Like 2

So what? What's it got to do with you?