ldr ex snapchatted me again

Ok we have broken up due to long distance and her wanting to have new experiences... i havent talked to her for 23 days and she had sent me me a picture of a guy on snapchat ... she had done that again a month ago and i said to her that was really nasty... she said it was a picture for all her contacts... well guess what she did it again for me to get a reaction ....ofcourse i havent replied... im trying to handle this in the most mature way possible... im waiting for her to come for summer and have closure

What kind of closure do you think you're going to get this summer? Why are you waiting around for closure from her instead of healing?

• Author

I dont want to do it now ... cause i will saw her that it bothered me... she comes from a controlling and abusive family... now that she is given freedom to study abroad she went nuts

I dont want to do it now ... cause i will saw her that it bothered me... she comes from a controlling and abusive family... now that she is given freedom to study abroad she went nuts

Who cares if she knows it bothered you? If you want to get over her and feel better, stop allowing her to inject herself into your life like poison. Seriously.

• Like 1
  • Author
What kind of closure do you think you're going to get this summer? Why are you waiting around for closure from her instead of healing?

When she came on february she said she was going crazy that i didnt responde to her messages... we had sex and all telling me that she loved me but when she left the same thing started happening... i think she wants it all... she wants me to be there for her everytime she comes here i just want to end on good terms

When she came on february she said she was going crazy that i didnt responde to her messages... we had sex and all telling me that she loved me but when she left the same thing started happening... i think she wants it all... she wants me to be there for her everytime she comes here i just want to end on good terms

Let me tell you what happened when you had sex with her:

"Oh, its OKAY what I did to him!!!! I can bang other guys, not date him, have no commitment and he will still be here!!"

Enough is enough man. You cut her out right now because she BROKE up with you. Let her learn what that means - that means you are gone.

Good terms? She lost that privilege the minute she broke your heart and threw you away. The more you stay around the more hurt you will get...what benefit do you actually think staying around will do? You think it will change her mind? If anything, it'll reconfirm her feelings / her decision was the right one and you are long gone. This means removing her from snapchat, facebook and ignore every single one of her texts moving forward. If you do not have the strength to ignore, block her completely.

Move on from her and better yourself - you don't want to be around a girl who is purposely sending you photos of the guy she is banging to get you jealous and hurt you. She should be reasonable and understanding, she knows she hurt you and instead she continues to play games to make you have a reaction and give her attention.

Edited by lauri
  • Like 1
  • Author

You are right ... she was my first gf ... really she was the best girl in the world but when she left for england she completly changed ... i've read about gigs so i just want to end on good terms so i can have a chance in a future but what gets me sad is that she is hurting me on purpose... i cant understand why she wants to hurt me...we have decided to talk once in a week and when we talked on skype she said its the first time she sleeps at her room tonight and then started saying things about other guys... i just cant believe it

You are right ... she was my first gf ... really she was the best girl in the world but when she left for england she completly changed ... i've read about gigs so i just want to end on good terms so i can have a chance in a future but what gets me sad is that she is hurting me on purpose... i cant understand why she wants to hurt me...we have decided to talk once in a week and when we talked on skype she said its the first time she sleeps at her room tonight and then started saying things about other guys... i just cant believe it

Why are you even talking to her????

Man, this girl is heartless.

• Author

We were together for nearly two years... when she came on february she said to me that she said all those nasty things for me to move on... ok lets pretend that this was true because i begged ... when i started nc she started liking my pictures on fb wished to me happy new year which i didnt respond and in my birthday in which i answered a simple thank you... while we were in bed on february i started crying ... at a moment she told me i can have you whenever i want with a tipp of my finger

She has killed all chances of ending on good terms. Just let this one go. I know it sucks but first loves rarely work out, and it'll make you so much stronger for your next relationship.

• Like 1

Get as for away from her as you can, block her on everything. No, that's not petty. She is being petty, no, she is being a horrible insensitive bitch for acting this way. Telling you she this is the first time in weeks she slept in her own room? Sending you snapchats of guys?

She is trying to hurt you so you will react. Every time you react, she gets a nice big ego boost: "Ahaaa! He can't get over me, I have him right where I want. It doesn't matter if I **** other guys, he will just keep waiting and waiting for me, ha!".

Don't EVER let someone use you like this. You are being a doormat by accepting this behaviour. **** her, she is being a bitch. No, you don't NEEEEED to wait for her to have a final talk. Grow some balls and wipe her out of your life. She is NOT the woman you THOUGHT she was.

Let her live with the consequences of her disgusting actions. Block, block, block. Yuck!

• Like 1
  • Author

I cant understand this sick behavior... how can someone that loved you and wanting to stay in the country to be with you treat you so badly.... all her friends left her after she finished school and she only had me and i was the best boyfriend she ever had... and ok i understand that we broke up ... is she that nasty and get sattisfied from my suffering... when she sent before some guys on snapchat i told her that was really bad and she didnt even say sorry that it was a mistake...she just said that i get mad at her wiyh everything she does

I cant understand this sick behavior... how can someone that loved you and wanting to stay in the country to be with you treat you so badly.... all her friends left her after she finished school and she only had me and i was the best boyfriend she ever had... and ok i understand that we broke up ... is she that nasty and get sattisfied from my suffering... when she sent before some guys on snapchat i told her that was really bad and she didnt even say sorry that it was a mistake...she just said that i get mad at her wiyh everything she does

It's hard to understand why she does this. You can not look in her head, but you CAN protect yourself from her behavior. Block her. She doesn't deserve you to boost her ego. Just walk away, no let me correct myself. Run away! Run hard and run fast.

Read my reply above yours. See? By remaining in contact, you are letting yourself get hurt. Do you like the pain? No, of course you don't (unless you've got some kind of weird fetish goin on here). You can stop this, you can end the pain. Just block her.

• Like 2

The sooner you learn that there are some relationships that will end badly the better off you will be. Doesn't mean you have to hate her or get back at her. Just accept it for what it is. She is being disrespectful, and you don't need to continue to feel hurt. You can't stay friends with all your exes!

Do what is best for you, which is preventing further hurt.

• Author

well ok around a month ago she sent me 2 times in the same night a picture of 3 guys ... after two days i send her are you out of your mind? she said what did i sent you pretending that she didn't remember... and i told her ok i'm trying to be mature but that was very bad and she got upset didn't even asked sorry... she said that it was for all her contacts... again the same mistake after 23 days of nc? are you kidding me ... i think she gets a satisfaction from my suffering

• Author
No. A present is a present. It belongs to her.

Why haven't you blocked her?

Should i let her know that im blocking her for me to move on? Or just block her like that?

Simon Phoenix
Should i let her know that im blocking her for me to move on? Or just block her like that?

Just block her dude. Stop trying to invent excuses to talk to her. Cut the cord and block her now.

• Like 4
Just block her dude. Stop trying to invent excuses to talk to her. Cut the cord and block her now.

Seconded. Excuses excuses..

• Like 1
Seconded. Excuses excuses..

Thirded.

Remove her from your life. No more Skype. No more snapchat. No more Facebook, Twitter, ig, etc.

• Like 2
  • Author

But guys she doesnt know if we will be together again due to long distance ... but i guess someone that wants to be with you can make it through long distance for one or two years... she says she has her freedom cause she was coming from a very controlling family and wants to experience collage life... she broke up with me after 3 weeks of ld. That's very fast for a 1,5 year relationship...but whatever ... on february when we had sex and we were hugging i was in tears... she said i can have you whenever i want you with a tip of my finger