Going out with someone i like , i am excited!

crazybestie101

6 or more months of NC, Nothing from my ex. May be i dont want to hear from him. Met this another guy, became friends , learned he is not the one. I know he has something , so last night i made it clear what i want. I will soon disappear from his life. So, i am in lab with this guy . We are not lab partners but he has been giving me attention from time we started semester.So fast forword we introduced ourselves, he added me on facebook. Its second day , he messages me all time . He initiates, okay. I keep it short and sweet. So yes he asked me out for next weekend. i am looking forword to it. I am bit nervous because he is white guy and i am indian. I have never dated someone out of my culture. But i was always into dating someone out of my culture. Finally , its becoming real. More so , we both wants to pharmacist , so we already got so much to talk about it. i hope he wont be one of those " get into your pants" . I hope not but will see :D. Oh well my ex , i hardly think of you. Whatever is it , other people are taking over my mind..

mtnbiker3000
6 or more months of NC, Nothing from my ex. May be i dont want to hear from him. Met this another guy, became friends , learned he is not the one. I know he has something , so last night i made it clear what i want. I will soon disappear from his life. So, i am in lab with this guy . We are not lab partners but he has been giving me attention from time we started semester.So fast forword we introduced ourselves, he added me on facebook. Its second day , he messages me all time . He initiates, okay. I keep it short and sweet. So yes he asked me out for next weekend. i am looking forword to it. I am bit nervous because he is white guy and i am indian. I have never dated someone out of my culture. But i was always into dating someone out of my culture. Finally , its becoming real. More so , we both wants to pharmacist , so we already got so much to talk about it. i hope he wont be one of those " get into your pants" . I hope not but will see :D. Oh well my ex , i hardly think of you. Whatever is it , other people are taking over my mind..

Take it slooooooowwww and steady. Do NOT get all worked up and jump into anything silly. I remember you and your story, and I worry that this may be a mistake. I hope not :)

Oh, and by the way... most guys 'end game' is to get in your pants. Either once or repetitively (long term)... Just so you are aware. Doesn't necessarily mean anything bad, but that's just mother nature...

Edited by mtnbiker3000
  • Like 2
  • Author
crazybestie101
Take it slooooooowwww and steady. Do NOT get all worked up and jump into anything silly. I remember you and your story, and I worry that this may be a mistake. I hope not :)

Yes , thanks for your input. I will take it slow , i know. I am just little " too excited" ..

If a person still needs to in whatever way mention or speak of ex in my humble opinion they are not ready to date "yet" .

Now am talking for those who are still in transition from relationship to being dumped.

That my sound extreme but you do not need other person to help you get over him new person might as well bring in other issues.

You need yourself good common sense your friends hobbies and such.

Don't close yourself in the house but don't consider dating as way to

"get back at him and have this issue go poof in the air"

It wont it will create even more issues.

Now if you saw him burning and would not piss on him

Get dolled up girl : ))) and go on that date ....

• Like 1