Running into an ex

I dated this girl for 2 months. I really liked her and she seemed to like me, we moved things fast, had sex on the 2nd date. She seemed really into me, was constantly texting and emailing me. Anyways, she ended it with me about a month ago. It came as a surprise and I called to ask her why she felt this way, she said she just got out of a serious relationship and she was leading me on. It hurt to hear that. Well, I randomly walked into her in a parking lot the other day. She put this big smile on her face and said hi to me, I didn't smile back and said hey. I was kind of in shock when I saw her because I still think about her and did not think I would see her again. I think of sending her an email saying it was quite the coincidence to see her and hope everything is going well.

People have told me it might be good I was a little cold because I was most likely a rebound and she used me to feel better about herself. For some reason I want a line of communication open between us, obviously it's because I want us to have a chance again. Any thoughts? I also think sending her that message could give her the chance to use me again.

No don't.

If she wants to open a line of communication she will contact you. Since she dumped you, the ball is in her court.

If you send her that email, you are telling her it's okay that she leaded you on and then dumped you, basically used you as a rebound. Your silence will let her know her action is not okay. If there is anything to be happen between you two, she needs to initiate it.

I dated this girl for 2 months. I really liked her and she seemed to like me, we moved things fast, had sex on the 2nd date. She seemed really into me, was constantly texting and emailing me. Anyways, she ended it with me about a month ago. It came as a surprise and I called to ask her why she felt this way, she said she just got out of a serious relationship and she was leading me on. It hurt to hear that. Well, I randomly walked into her in a parking lot the other day. She put this big smile on her face and said hi to me, I didn't smile back and said hey. I was kind of in shock when I saw her because I still think about her and did not think I would see her again. I think of sending her an email saying it was quite the coincidence to see her and hope everything is going well.

People have told me it might be good I was a little cold because I was most likely a rebound and she used me to feel better about herself. For some reason I want a line of communication open between us, obviously it's because I want us to have a chance again. Any thoughts? I also think sending her that message could give her the chance to use me again.

If she wanted to talk to you she would have called you before bumping into you or even after. She's not interested and neither should you be.

She practically told you she was using you all along, why on earth would you want to be anywhere near her?

Saying that if I bumped into my ex I would walk in the other direction, that had to be uncomfortable. Thank god I don't live in his town lol

I think of sending her an email saying it was quite the coincidence to see her and hope everything is going well.

I was most likely a rebound and she used me to feel better about herself.

For some reason I want a line of communication open between us, obviously it's because I want us to have a chance again.

Any thoughts?

Yes, crush those weak thoughts.

Find someone who's actually into you, instead of using you as a re-bound. Have some more pride as a man.