Breadcrumb... Well, not really.

mtnbiker3000

Made my heart skip a beat when I saw my ex's name in my email in-box. But it was just an auto email-bot sent from her yahoo account. She had no idea it even went out.

Apparently the Universe has a wicked sense of humor :rolleyes:

Ordinaryday
Not sure that can happen really how ?

No it definitely happens. viruses can also infect emails and make them send random spam to everything in their address folder. about a year ago same thing happened to me, I opened up my email and saw my exes name there and that I had a brand new email from her. for about one second I got all excited, convinced THE DAY HAD COME and that this was THE EMAIL saying "I made a mistake, please take me back" but nope, just a virus with crappy spam.

at least it showed me I was not fully over her.

About two months ago I accidentally texted the dumper a set of blank texts. I had accidentally unlocked my phone in my pocket and it I had saved her texts in my phone, and for some reason it knocked and sent her about five blank text messages.

I never responded to her to let her know it was an accident, and she never texted or anything to ask what was going on, she just ignored it.

at least it let me know where I stood.

• Author
mtnbiker3000

Yeah. Yahoo is notorious for this. I've gotten them from her before when we were together, so I know it is possible. Surprised this is the first one since BU...

Delete!!!