Update - ex contacted me (unfortunately)

Thunderchild

It's been a while since I posted here - combination of provider messing up my telephone line and books doing quite well on Amazon.

Ex contacted me by text about a fortnight ago regarding some of my property that was being stored at her place. Could she come over and bring some of it over? she asked.

Not really being in the mood to see her face again (ever), I waited a few hours and replied that I was going out with friends (true) that afternoon and that I'd be away on business to the USA the following week (fib), I would arrange to collect everything in a van when I got back from the USA. I'll arrange a date and time in a few weeks or so and send a couple of friends with a vehicle to do the lifting!

I have several thousands of pounds worth of crystal glassware, fine porcelain and a dinner service in her loft that I want back or I'd simply have ignored her.

She replied about half an hour later that the dogs were all OK (which is odd because I didn't ask about them) and that it sounded like life was treating me well (she claimed to be glad).

Meanwhile, I sold over 1,100 books in May plus another 250 of the short story (the series Facebook page is over 100 likes now), I'm losing about a stone in weight per month, have taken up ballroom dancing to get fit and meet women plus I'm moving out of the house in September/October.

No new romantic conquests on the horizon as yet - but, not that worried about it. There's too much happening elsewhere.

Regards to all.

• Like 3
destroyed4sho

Is this the woman that got prego at a xmas party while she was with you?

ughhh....sounds like she wants to talk to you and be friends or something....pffffff.....let her come over and give her a nice kick in the arse.

• Like 1
  • Author
Thunderchild

destryed4sho - that's the one. Trust me she's not worth the energy expenditure of kicking her backside. I'll get my friends to collect my stuff and ignore any future communications (if any)

WOW! I'm lovin it around here lately! A lot of alumi coming back to give OUTSTANDING updates!

Congrats dude!!!!