Lying,cheating

butterflylover

I was with this guy for 8 months,he went to South Africa for work,while he was there,he ended up meeting this girl and liking her,started having sex with her,and now he tells me that he's still wants to be with me,it just makes me so mad that he did that,and that he still wants to be with me.

BustedUpInside

Do you really want to be with someone that cheats on you the second you aren't in immediate proximity of each other? 8 months is not exactly a lifetime to be faithful. Also, if you take him back, it might be proof to him that he is allowed to cheat because you won't break up with him.

You don't know me so you don't know how militant I am about cheating, but if it were me, I would dump his a$$ so fast that his cracked tailbone wouldn't have time to heal before I was on to the next one.

Don't do it, setting yourself up to be hurt over and over again.

Been there with the first ex... save yourself now.

I stayed with my ex-cheater. Biggest mistake of my life. Do. Not. Do. It.

If he really wanted you so bad, and wanted to be with you and all that other horses.hit, he wouldn't have been banging that other chick on his trip.

Next.

• Like 2
Do you really want to be with someone that cheats on you the second you aren't in immediate proximity of each other? 8 months is not exactly a lifetime to be faithful. Also, if you take him back, it might be proof to him that he is allowed to cheat because you won't break up with him.

She's right - get out now while the relationship is still young because if you forgive him, he'll think you'll stay regardless of what he does and things could get much worse in the future... don't put yourself through that heartache.

CUT!

Run away from this man and fast. Don't give him the pleasure of ever hearing your voice again.