Just need to vent a little- feeling far from indifferent!

singme2sleep

Every time I think I'm doing okay, doing better...I fall behind again. It's like taking 2 steps forward only to take 3 steps back. I will have a few good days and start to feel like the worst over, but then a happy memory hits me and I'm back on the floor again. When am I ever going to stop missing him?!?!?!

westjames111

I am in the exact same boat as you. I was doing so good last week and then Sunday I hit a low. I have slowly been building up since then. Hopefully tomorrow will be back to normal. It is just part of our healing process!

thefooloftheyear
Every time I think I'm doing okay, doing better...I fall behind again. It's like taking 2 steps forward only to take 3 steps back. I will have a few good days and start to feel like the worst over, but then a happy memory hits me and I'm back on the floor again. When am I ever going to stop missing him?!?!?!

How long has it been?

I know its hard, but think about it this way. When it first happened, you had NO good days-all bad...Now, the good days are coming around..Soon, the good days will outweigh the bad ones and you will eventually process it. You'll get there..We all will...

Just keep going....

TFOY

• Like 2

For whatever reason, it seems that yesterday, I call it "in a funk Tuesday" was a disaster. There must have been something going on in the Cosmos!

Hang in there Sing...it wasn't just you yesterday!

• Like 1

Agreed! What is it with tuesdays!? I also had an awful day.

If it is hitting you every few days and you are getting terribly upset by those moments, try letting some out as little bit every day. Give yourself half an hour in the day to think of something and maybe have a little cry. Then brush yourself off and carry on with your day. This way it isn't building up in your system to an unbearable amount of emotion.

• Like 1

You guys remind me of me a while back. Weird. Lol

You will get there!

Hmm. Come to think of it i was sorta in a funk yesterday. Dating isnt so easy im discovering. But it is sorta fun yet annoying. Rock On! Cav

• Author
singme2sleep
How long has it been?

I know its hard, but think about it this way. When it first happened, you had NO good days-all bad...Now, the good days are coming around..Soon, the good days will outweigh the bad ones and you will eventually process it. You'll get there..We all will...

Just keep going....

TFOY

Yesterday was 3 months :(

• Author
singme2sleep
For whatever reason, it seems that yesterday, I call it "in a funk Tuesday" was a disaster. There must have been something going on in the Cosmos!

Hang in there Sing...it wasn't just you yesterday!

I call them "terrible tuesdays" usually. My grandfather died on a Tuesday and for about a year after that it rained on every single one! And then my ex dumped me on a Tuesday so they just suck lol