Emotionally Abusive now ex guilt tripping me?

Freezingcold

Alright.. To make a long story short, I posted on here when we broke up before and now we tried it again and she destroyed me again. She's always had a thing for her ex boyfriend and blah blah blah... She loved him more than me and always stayed connected and most of all, she still chased him while we were still together....

Point being I broke it off with her before she was going to. She always accused ME of being controlling, hurtful, manic, crazy, annoying, stalking etc... I never did anything but treat her like a princess but she always has to be the victim.

I am destroyed by this, but, I still love her and miss her and she was my first of a lot of things. I took her virginity and I lost mine to her... That to me is special and while I will always remember it, it isn't the end of the world.

What I'm saying is, she told me she'd "Change" and "Be better" for me and I know it won't be true but I want to believe it. I want to give her a third chance but I just know it won't work out until she's fully over that ex boyfriend.

She has good intentions but until she lets go which will be never, it won't work out.

So my point is, she's not talking to me for a week, but she always makes me feel guilty... Like I should feel sorry for her and I do.

When she texts me saying she's better (if she does that) or if she texts me trying to hurt me, what do I do? I know not to respond but I have such a huge heart and am scared of losing her because we shared so many good memories together but in the end that still weighed down our relationship and ruined it for us. She never fully loved me as much as she loved him and that's not healthy or good enough for me...

So IF she texts me within a week or two, what do I do? What if she wants to meetup, what if she wants to apologize and make things better? How do I stay strong when I keep idolizing her and putting all our great memories together. She's the only girl I've ever loved and really ever dated... I don't know any other girls and frankly I'm not that good with getting girlfriends. I'm always stuck in the friend zone. I'm not a very out going person, but am extremely romantic :).

She was emotionally abusive to me telling me how stalking I was, or how horrible, or controlling or crazy... She called me OCD and called me mean names. We fought all the time over her talking to her ex boyfriend... She's so fragile and cute that when I think of her it's like a siren with sailors, It's impossible to not go to her aid. It's like I'm her pet on a leash and I know it but cannot control it.

How do I make her miss me and regret what she did? To make her feel guilty? I want her to feel the way I do because I've put up with it long enough. It sounds bad, but she's done this to me too many times and I am an excellent guy who she has destroyed. No contact is nearly impossible for me, but I'm on my second full day (48 hours) and she said she needed a week to two weeks to decompress and change for me... I think she's saying that to use me as a backup, actually I know it. She's comfortable with me and I miss her...

Don't do it man. The same thing will happen, again. She doesn't respect you or view you as an equal. You deserve better.

Dude, you are a crackhead, a dopehead and an alcoholic. At least, that's how you have to treat yourself as. An addict trying to get clean. So, you have to live by that ethos. One day at a time.

Look dude, she treated you like crap and you've ALWAYS been in competition with her Ex. Sorry dude. But, I would want a girl that treats me with mutual respect and is 100% dedicated to me.

You deserve better. Time to heal and move on.

• Like 1