Cant workout my ex

We broke up in October after 2 years, she said she wasn't happy we got back close as friends around xmas time but nothing really happened, i decided to go NC which lasted for about 2 months, found out her nan died so decided to text her to see how she was doing, we had a few text convos on and off for last 2 weeks, during the 2 months of NC i started dating someone new just causally nothing serious, my ex saw this new girl had written on my wall on Facebook about me going round hers later that night, with that my ex has deleted me off facebook and didn't give me a reason for deleting me also told me she didn't want to be friends with me. She was the one who dumped me, she was the one who wanted to stay friends the whole time and she was the one who said we both needed to move on. So why act so cold and heartless all of sudden?

Because she didn't want you, but didn't want anyone else to have you either.

It's an egotistic possessiveness.

"I've dumped you, because I can do without you, but I don't want you to be able to do without me."

It's best to go - and stay - No Contact.

She's your ex.

There's little point trying to figure anything out about an ex's thought-processes.

The best thing is to decide what you will do - and the best thing you could do - is to go - and stay - NC.

;)