Suspicious about my ex's friend sending me a friend request on Facebook

My ex have been NC 4 months. Our break up ended pretty badly. I deleted him and his friends from Facebook a week ago (after I reactived my account) and today one of them sent me a friend request. I find this strange because if an ex of one of my friends deleted me because my friend hurt them and wanted to desperately move on, I would understand, and I certainly wouldn't to send them a friend request. I'd keep well away... I just want to rule out that this friend of my ex doesn't fancy me (he is engaged) so it wouldn't be because he wants to get to know me better now I'm single. I'm thinking maybe my ex is curious because of my silence and wants him to snoop?

I'm probably being silly and overanalysing things here but I can't help it. It's on my mind because this is not the first time. In the last month my ex has indirectly contacted me three other times:

1) A guy my ex hangs out with (not the one who friend requested me on FB today, another one) texted me asking if I was out

2) My ex invited me to a Facebook event (I unfriended him after this)

3) My ex sent me a mass text with his new phone number (This was last week)

creighton0123

Whether or not you're over analyzing it, no reason to accept your ex's friend's friend request. It's pointless. You don't need his friends in your life.

When your relationship ended, despite how it ended, your ex gave up any right to know what is happening in your life. That's how it works until sometime in the long distant future (years and years from now) you perhaps encounter one another again after both having moved on and catch up for "old times sake".

Reject the request and block his friend. Block them all, in fact. Not worth getting involved in even the slightest chance of ex drama.