Waiting.

My now ex and I have been through a lot in the 10 months that we were dating we moved from Texas to Florida and back again; we gave up everything for each other. Then one night while going to bed he said we should go our different ways, I was so shocked I about vomited.

We said we would wait for each other until everything was settled there in Texas, in which we could be together again. Now two weeks later the text from him went from "Can't wait till your home" to "We'll see" and finally to "I don't know what's going to happen in the future". He still gets upset if I talk about other people mainly guys, but I tell him all the time that he's the one. However, I never hear anything like that from him.

I almost feel as if he doesn't know wither he wants to keep me or let me go; or if he's waiting for me to do it.

Advice?

To be honest. Only advice i can offer you is those dreaded two words 'move on' Look, if you are trying to make this work out and he isnt reciprocating, than its time to say to yourself 'you know what? **** it' relationships are a two way thing, and he isnt showing any effort so time to spoil yourself and treat yourself well. Make more time for your friends. Go out. Life is waaay too short to be pining over somebody who isnt showing the same love to you. Be strong now, and DONT BOTHER CONTACTING HIM ANYMORE. Just vent here instead. :mad:

• Author

You're right it's not what I want to hear, but I think it's also the truth. He is the love of my life and I'm not really sure how to leave it all behind. I mean my life goal is to be someone's wife and take care of them; he promised me all of that.