i think am done with rebounds

I think ill be on my own for a while. I broke up with my gf i dated after being dumped brutally by my ex, and deleted phone numbers of my casual sex partners and not going to let my self to go in any more of this meaningless relationships. She seemed sad when I told her that I can't do this anymore, and she tried to talk me out of it, but I made up my mind. Told her that she can call me anytime she want's and that am really sry, that am just not in a good place right now. And how I wish i met her some other time, case this girl was really something. Smart and really good looking, cute as a button. I wish i can fall for this girl, she seemed perfect for me. I know its not fair, but I had to try to see if I can feel anything with some1 else. But I guess its to soon for me. So am just going to get some alone time and let the time do what no other person can. I hope this girl is not hurting case she doesn't deserve that.

A n t h o n y

Yeah I feel you. I fell for a girl fresh out of a 3 year relationship and after a month of bliss it turned to Crap when her ex showed up and she shattered me. I've learned my lesson.

• Author
Yeah I feel you. I fell for a girl fresh out of a 3 year relationship and after a month of bliss it turned to Crap when her ex showed up and she shattered me. I've learned my lesson.

and what was the lesson?

anyhow, my ex didn't show up, nor she can contact me in anyway. But I just can't fall for any1 while I have feelings for my ex.

A n t h o n y

My lesson is dating people with baggage is a sure fire way to get crushed. And atleast you have the mindset to admit that instead of hurting someone.

• Author
My lesson is dating people with baggage is a sure fire way to get crushed. And atleast you have the mindset to admit that instead of hurting someone.

Well I never intended to hurt any1, but I did hurt that girl, but I was just trying to survive...

@ Anthony - very similar thing happened to me. Girl broke up with her BF of 2.5 years (and first BF/sex partner ever) 1 day before we met. I learned this 4 weeks in but still stuck around. 2 months later she tells me that her ex contacted her and that she needs to seek closure (tho she didnt send me away or anything). I pushed her on it a bit and when decision time came, I lost out. Wasn't shattered but really surprised.

In any case - agree with you. Dating "broken" women is the fastest way to disaster.

@ OP - fair of you to realize this but let me ask you 1 thing: if you liked your new GF and knew that your old GF was gone, why didnt u just move on with the new one? I mean I get that you had feelings for the other woman but over time you couldve let them go, no?

Or did you react this way because you still harbor some hope of reconciliation with your old ex (i.e. you'd give it another shot if she called you)?

This is really confusion to me because I'd never turn back to anyone who put me in a lotta hurt - even if I loved that person at some point

• Author

@ OP - fair of you to realize this but let me ask you 1 thing: if you liked your new GF and knew that your old GF was gone, why didnt u just move on with the new one? I mean I get that you had feelings for the other woman but over time you couldve let them go, no?

Or did you react this way because you still harbor some hope of reconciliation with your old ex (i.e. you'd give it another shot if she called you)?

This is really confusion to me because I'd never turn back to anyone who put me in a lotta hurt - even if I loved that person at some point

Well I would never take back my old one. Not even if she begged me. And I couldn't continue seeing the new one case am still in love with my old one. I know its sounds weird, but I can't help it.

• Like 1

Yo Jovan! Hows it going bro? I think this is a good idea. You know you can always meet women. Doesn't seem like a problem for you.

So just take some time off and recover. You don't need women right now. They will probably slow down your healing. Too much drama..commitment, responsibility etcetera. It makes life too complex for you right now. Take a break for a couple months..maybe more. Lol

Man i wish i had your luck with girls and that wasn't a concern in the future. Take care. Cav

• Author
Yo Jovan! Hows it going bro? I think this is a good idea. You know you can always meet women. Doesn't seem like a problem for you.

So just take some time off and recover. You don't need women right now. They will probably slow down your healing. Too much drama..commitment, responsibility etcetera. It makes life too complex for you right now. Take a break for a couple months..maybe more. Lol

Man i wish i had your luck with girls and that wasn't a concern in the future. Take care. Cav

Why would you even want luck with girls at this moment, your in the same place I am. Read your own advice :D