Should I or no?

My ex and I broke up two weeks ago, haven't seen him since then. We talk here and there but not always. I was planning to leave a box at his door with my name so when he gets home from work he finds it. Hopefully he calls me and i go pick it up and get the chance to see him. Should i do that? my mail is all going to his house since i used to live there. I just dont want to tell him that I want to see him.

Oh God. This looks so pathetic. No. Don't do this. He DUMPED YOU! Why are you finding excuses to see someone that doesn't want you in his life? Keep your dignity please. The worst thing is to keep contact. It's just going to prolong your pain and you're not going to get him back by doing things like this.

Call up your bill companies, change the address to your new location. Adjust the mail accordingly.

destroyed4sho

But if he contacts you, its going to be because of the box...and not because he wants to be with you. He will just tell you to pick it up and then what??? Then you have to start NC all over agian, prolonging the healing.