Break up

I am new here I guess I need advice or just a want to write to get out what I am feeling...Here is my story will try and keep it short: I am 44 a mom of 2 girls under age 10. I was married for 16 years, I started dating maybe a year after my divorce never really meeting anyone I "clicked" with or felt a conection w/. Early last spring I start having feelings&coming to the realization that I was a lesbian & that for years I was just hiding it to ashamed,in a way to reinvent myself I decided no more hiding,I decided to go to a gay club I felt so welcome like I was w/ my own.I later posted on a lesbian dating site were I had met some girls but nothing "clicking" until last July I met this amazing woman my age. We found ourselves in a whirl wind romance inseperatable. Shortly after dating for a month or month and a half she started moving more&more of her personal belongings into my home which I was happy. She has lived w/ me for about 5 months. we had made plans for a future at christmas she gave me a promise ring,the issue is she seems to have a temper as do I but can control mine better than she, her temper is over ever little thing&it turns to rage. I started feeling like I was walking on egg shells in my own home as well as my kids,she still has her place so when she is upset she runs from our problems&blames me for most everything that has gone wrong. I have done nothing but try & accomodate her needs and her feelings but nothing seems good enough, we fight seperate for a weekend and then I convence her to come back&she tells me how much she really does love me..which I know is true.I love her very much too. This past weekend we had another blow up over me getting out of bed to put something away she got mad because she felt I would rather do that than hold her, it took me less than 2 minutes to do what I had to..but she flipped out so as not to anger her I left the bedroom so she could calm herself,she instead climb out the window w/ some of her things&left (again) She text that we are over that this was it,she is tired of it "all". I did all the wrong things and blew up her phone w/ texts to where she blocked me..she then texted me requesting me to pack&bring all of her things to her,I was nevastated it took friends to convence me to do it. I did..I left her things on her porch& was leaving as I did not want to see her&cause her drama..she saw me&ran after me asking if that was everything when I said yes she said good now get the **** out of here..I asked for a hug&she said no. come back in 6 days and you can have one. so I said nothing& walked away. That same day she texted me to leave her the **** alone&stay out of her life, I did not reply back but later that night she sent a text that read Good night.. so I text the same back. when I woke in the morning I saw a text from her again that was sent at 1 am I never heard my phone as I was in a deep sleep. it read do you want to come over? i have not replied back,what is she doing? she knows I love her and I want her back but she says we are over for real this time leave her alone&then she texts me if I want to come over&good night...What should I do? contact her? or wait the 6 days out? I am confused w/ what she is trying to say to me or if she is testing me (again) any advice from anyone is greatly appreciated as being newly gay I have lost a lot of friends&my family. thanks...

williamshakespeare

This woman sounds like a Freak*n nutcase of the classic variety.

it's gonna be real hard but you should sever all ties Immediately!

This is a no brainer! She is never going to change.

She could easily turn violent....and you have young children in the house? Noooooooooooo!!!

Get outta dodge before this sh*t blows up!