Ex Moved Out and moved on

My ex and I met at a bar... She was the sexy bartender and she flirted with me. The night she came over and we hung out for the first time we fell in love... In fact I had another girl in the bedroom that I pretty much locked in there all night while I talked with my Ex. After 2 months she moved in with her two kids. We were inseparable. Everything was great. We were happy together for 8 months. Then one night she decided she was going out and wanted me to go. So I went and it was fun. Then she started hanging out with her friend from work who is married but cheats on her husband and my ex was helping her do it and telling me about it. Then one night she doesn't come home and she texts me and tells me that she was with her friend and not to wait up. Well I go on her computer and her facebook is left open. I check the messages and she is talking with another man. It is inappropriate conversation to say the least. When we talk again I play it off like it is cool and then about a week later I had to tell her what I saw. I tell her and she immediately breaks up with me takes her ring off but does not move out. After a few days she came back into the bed and slept again with me but we did not have sex. I was torn up. I could not figure out why it was taking so long for her to warm back up with me. For about a month I rode an emotional rollercoaster trying to figure out if she loved me or not... She would not stay home on weekends instead she would say she was at her moms. Then one day I manned up and told her that she could move out if she was going to be so cold with me. She got mad and said "If I move out I'm never talking to you again." I said ok well then stay I don't know what to do. She said "Leave me alone" So I said ok I'll give it a weak I will leave you alone for a week and then you can decide what to do (at this point she is sleeping in the kids room). So six days go by (I couldn't even last a week) its a monday night and she is sleeping on the couch cuz we have all the kids. I tell her hey its cold why don't you sleep in the bed with me. She said no. I said ok we are doing this now then. And I ask her what is up and she says "I am moving out. I just don't think that I can spend the rest of my life with you and its not worth it to me to spend any more time finding that out." I was crushed for the rest of the week I tried everything I could to tell her that I loved her and tell her to stay but it didn't work. She hired a plummer to fix the bathtub drain and she cleaned the whole house after we had moved her stuff out. I helped her move her stuff While holding back tears. Every time I cried in front of her she told me I was weak and pathetic. All I want is for her to know that I am a real man but I am just sensitive and that she hurt me. Now she is "In a relationship" with that guy that I caught her talking to on facebook

How do I get her back?

Oh where to begin. It amazes how many people get treated like crap in relationships and then wonder how to get the person back. For what? More abuse? It's like a cancer survivor saying "Gee I sure miss cancer, I'm gonna start smoking so maybe cancer will come back!" Do you really think she doesn't know you love her? She knows it, she just doesn't care. Be glad she's outta of your house and move on. Btw, don't go to Hooters and fall for the first waitress to flirt with you. They only do that for tips. Don't you watch south park?

• Like 1