dont know.... heartbroken

well heres the whole story in a nutshell. im in the military and i am currently lving in the UK. i was dating this girl for almost 1.5 years but after Christmas she said that we needed to split up. the reason was because she didnt think she could move away from her family and she kept getting UTI's. now at first i understood where she was coming fomr with her getting ill all the time and now being able to move so i showed her all the options that there where for us to stay in the UK as long as possible and possibly never moving away. we both talked about getting married and starting a family together thats why i took this entire thing as a surprise. now i did go in spurts of NC with here for a few days at a time. then one friday about 2 weeks ago i called her and we had a few conversations that evening. nothing really about getting back together. then on the Sunday following she text me saying she did some thinking and we talked all day just flirting back and for for the next few days. she was pulling out all the pet names calling me baby and just straight flirting with me saying she wanted to get together one night for a little. but on thursday she started getting a little distant saying that i was trying to talk to her to much. now she txt me friday morning and that evening i went out with some friends and did a bit of thinking. i txted her saying that i think we need to have a serious talk about a few things. she asked what and i told her wondering what had happened for her to stop wanting to see me. and that was the last thing i heard from her. i tried calling a few times and emailed her twice and a few txts but im not getting any response i may have come on a little strong asking her to talk. so then after about a week of not hearing back from her i stopped by just to see how she was and she told me that i was coming on way to strong and not giving her the space that she needed. and now she just flat out wont talk or respond to me. i know i did all the wrong things after we broke up and i think i kinda screwed up on that aspect. i did write her an email this morning apologizing for how i have acted and that i was focusing on the wrong things and that i will give her the space she needs. she has admitted to me that she misses me and loves me. but i dont really know what to do here. i mean i am trying to move on but i think im still to in love with her. like i have gone on a few dates but i just keep thinking about her. im wondering if i ruined any chance of her coming back to me..... we have been split up for about 6 weeks now