i dont know how he got to this point

This past Tuesday I was over his house, we always have fun talking and seeing eachother,...everything went just fine....I logged on to facebook wendsday, the morning I got back from being with him and I saw that he was in a relationship with another girl....I paniced...I tried to reach him immediately ( he doesn't have a phone), but I got nowhere with that...Soo he finaly texted me randomlysaying what's up...I said **** you...he asked what happened...I told him about what I had saw...he said his page was hacked (iit was cuz remember I was just at his house, and that was when it said it happened) Soo we texted about it...then we started talking about something else...later during our conversation I asked him are we breaking up after this, because he was being real short with me as if he was mad at me or something....he said can we take a break to work on our relationship, i guess? I caled him end said that's basically breaking up, he says its not, end that I was startkng to make him sad....Soo we agreed on me coming over later to talk about the 'break up'....he said that he thought that that was just what i wanted...we decided not too even tho it seemed like he knda wanted to.....I ended up spending another night, that morning he was talking like he was single, saying how one day he want an asian girlfriend....he wsnt the nicest to me either....Soo as I'm fina leave, I say calk me, he said you know I always do.....we hugged and kissed and said bye...later the next day I saw that he hadn't taken the relationship status down on facebook...Soo I call him to talk about it, no answer. I call again hours later and then the same no snswer, Soo I text him saying call me asap... hours later he text me andask what happened...I accidently sent him the text I was suppose to sent tosomeone else, then he replied wat.... I texted him explainjng what happened...no reply...he ran out of mns I found out, but he's around many phones now, but still no call or text from him...andask it has been 3days....do youbthink that he took that break that he suggested earlier??? This has been bothering me to the point of crying. Cuz I love him and still want to be with him

You're rambling again...

You need to break up your post to make it legible.

And - you need to break up.

I thought we went over this in your last thread....

What is with you girl....?

You're also driving him insane with your texting, calling, messaging, etc. I guarantee you, you're not making him want to be with you at all. You're smothering and acting pathetic. Just stop it already. You have about ZERO worth in his eyes right now. You're just something wrapped around his finger.

If you so desperately want him, go out and show him what he's missing. See your friends, go out and have a good time, act like this doesn't phase you at all.

Also, why are you running after someone that acts like they couldn't even be bothered if they weren't with you? He's talking about how he wants to date other races... he's clearly not all that into you, so why are you chasing this person? Don't you want someone who WANTS YOU?