Ex texted me out of the blue, what would you do?

Long story short, ex girlfriend broke up with me for another guy about 5 months ago for a different guy, they didn't work so she turned to a good friend and is now "best friends" with him, even though they do everything together and have a mutual liking for each other I'm sure. We dated for 16 months. I did the usual begging, pleading etc after we broke up but obviously it didn't work. I have been complely NC for about a month, no hi's around school, no texts, not even eye contact when we pass in the hallway. She texted me yesterday out of the blue saying "Glee did our prom song!" (I was prom king, she was prom queen, and we danced to a certain song, and glee is her favorite show so I guess she felt the need to tell me. I honestly have a lot of anger towards her because of how she dumped me and hurt me so much. It's very strange she texted me, because she never initiates contact. Is this just a bread crumb? I haven't responded and don't plan to do so, I just wanted to get your guys advice.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

I haven't responded and don't plan to do so, I just wanted to get your guys advice.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Yup. That would be my advice anyway.

So keep it up. well done you, way to go...!

(We need a 'thumbzup' emoticon....! :D)

Reassurance?

Tell you what - read the No Contact updated 2013 Guide (link in my signature). It's Moderator-approved, and has a gadgillion extra posts from members who can vow for its efficacy - and posts from others who made the tragic mistake of breaking NC/replying to 'breadcrumb' texts....

Really - you KNOW you did the right thing - that thread will confirm it for you.

;)