NC, birthday REALLY NEED

Well I was doing good with no until last week. My ex sent me a text that I'm an ******* for not responding to her messages and if that is how i expect her to take me back. I told her that it's best for us if we don't communicate because im giving her the attention and she is not respond how I expect it. She said " babe lets take this slow and talk it out" so my stupid a*s fell for it.

She was sick so After 3 days of doing favors for her when she got better I asked her out. She said she had plans asked 2 more times after that and I got the same answer. Now I was pissed so I stop texting her 2 days later she text me on day before Xmas eve to tell me that she had gift for me and my siblings that I can go pick them when ever I can. I ignored it

Christmas eve I receive a message saying "yea ignore me cuz I'm just a b*tch right Smh" I got pissed cuz I asked to see her 2 days before and she said she will contact me to set a time. So I told I was mad and she played it of like it was not that's serious. She comes Xmas day and drops the gift I give her hers and stays to eat we me and the family.

She send me a message saying that she feels bad seeing me sad and that she can't is scared right now to go back in to a relationship and that she didn't want to hangout with me because she didn't want to get my hopes up I told her "listen this back and forth is hurting me and I can't do it do me a favor and don't contact me untill u feel your ready to work things out. With an Attitude she says ok. But her birthday is in 3 days and with new years right after, should break nc for her bday or not?

ALSO: I had plans with friend to go to club on Friday. Which I now find out that's where she is going for her bday. Should I not go now?

Don't wish her happy birthday, as you already told her that you didn't want to talk to her. Telling her happy birthday even if it seems trivial shows her that you still want to talk to her.

Go out and have fun even if you are at the same club, just stay in seperate areas and have fun with your friends. If you happen to bump into her in the club a simple hello would suffice and keep moving, don't feel the need to stand there and talk to her, Don't let her ruin your night.

:)