Is Text Your Ex Back any good?

Hey letsjustlive,

I'd say it works very well if you're trying to get back with someone. However, it's not for some rebound kind of thing, you have to be serious about getting back together with him/her in order for it to work.

The key is to trigger those key emotions that'll prove to them that you're serious about getting together, and that getting back together is the most important thing either of you can do. You also have to prove to them that you're worth coming back to.

The author of the program provides everything you need to do all of this rather effectively. He lays out everything for you to use (includes some nice audio too!), but it's up to YOU to take some action and get him back. With Text Your Ex Back, I think you'll be successful. I found a much more in-depth review here if you'd like to know a little more about it.

Hope that helps. :D

dyzfunctioned

I tend to instantly dismiss these kinds of things but i'm actually interested... though that probably speaks more to the state i'm in than anything.

I've not tried it, so I can't make any kind of informed opinion about this, but even so...

1) I'm dubious it could ever be this straight forward.

2) Let's say it works, you/your ex (whoever did the dumping) reconcile, and get back together. Now imagine that you and *previous* ex(s) had used it and got back together. Would that be a good thing? Unlikely. How do you know that *this* break up is wrong, rather than just a(nother) painful step on the path to finding the right person for you? If my ex had used this, and it had worked, I would be with him instead of my husband! That's a terrible thought!

3) If you and your ex are meant to be together but can't communicate with each other without someone telling you what to say , what are you going to do if you get back together? Is this guy going to be around to sort out every argument for you?

It seems to be me that, at best, it would temporarily postpone the inevitable.

But as I said, I've never tried it, so what do I know...

• Like 1

I agree with the above post from movingon12...even if it does work, what happens when the same problems arise?

I personally don't think it would work and it's a money maker playing on the emotions of people who are struggling emotionally.

I remember reading some of it, when you are desperate it can seem believable but I think it is BS. If you are your ex are meant to get back together, unless you do something really stupid chances are it's going to happen anyways. Shouldn't need some trick or game to make it work.

NavyAirTraffic

I wouldn't do it...

1.) It uses psychological tricks to win your ex back. (that's bad just by itself)

2.) I don't need/want to trick someone in to liking/loving me (again).

I wouldn't do it...

1.) It uses psychological tricks to win your ex back. (that's bad just by itself)

2.) I don't need/want to trick someone in to liking/loving me (again).

I really can't see them working anyway. If your ex doesn't want to talk to you, there isn't much way to change that. Texting some fancy words might help you out a bit, but it's not going to work magic.

• Like 1
I really can't see them working anyway. If your ex doesn't want to talk to you, there isn't much way to change that. Texting some fancy words might help you out a bit, but it's not going to work magic.

That's exactly what I think. The biggest quack is the "Canadian Love Doctor". But when I was in the early days of BU asked for her help. I said how will this work when my ex won't contact. She refused to help me.

Think about this rationally: if anyone had a program that could prove that even one out of every 100 people could either 1) Win the love of anyone they desired; or 2) Mend a relationship that in all likelihood is irreparably damaged that person would be richer than Bill Gates.

These bunko artists are profiting from despair pure and simple. Think about how many people around the world break-up with boyfriends, girlfriends, fiances, fiancees, husbands or wives every year.

People are not stupid.

When you find a microwave in just about every home its because it works. If these sensational promises worked, word would get out, and there would be a waiting list to get a copy of the ebook or CD or whatever that would stretch from here to Pluto.

• Like 2

No, it doesn't work.

Well let me rephrase this--- the program will ONLY work if your ex wants to come back. If your ex is over you, gone, and with someone else and has zero interest in being with you, this program is complete garbage.

There is nothing new within this strategy.

Basically it tells you this:

1. Send an acceptance letter. Basically be like, "I agree with the split, it's for the best. I wish you all the luck and love in the world. I'm doing great things with my life now (hook teaser), love [xxx].

2. Go NC for 30 days. Use these 30 days to better yourself. Go out with friends, get a new wardrobe, DO THINGS. Don't just sit around ticking boxes of a calendar.

3. At the 30 day mark, send your ex a text being like, "OH I heard/saw/went to/attended something that I thought you'd love and thought of you. Hope you're well."

Basically you're supposed to "reprogram" their thinking into only remembering the great times and to show them you're happy and having fun.

4. Wait a few more days, and send a text that says something like, "Remember that time when we... we had such a great time... hope things are lovely."

Then you're supposed to wait for them to open contact and you're never supposed to bring up the relationship. As the texts become more frequent then you use the romance you had/sex to tempt them... you're supposed to really get in their mind.

Then again, this only works if your ex has a desire to be with you. If he/she doesn't, it's crap and your ex will be like "stop sending me this s.hit."

• Like 1

So much time and energy, and money is wasted on trying to get someone back who had no problem walking away from you.

• Like 1