My boyfriend dumped me out of the blue after six years!

I hope I'm doing this right.

I'm really messed up. My live in boyfriend of 6 years broke up with me a month ago. Claimed he needed to find himself, total commitmentphobe. Anyway, I totally love him and am obsessing about him non stop. He told me he misses me too but that its over. Yesterday we talked for an hour, he told me it was over and then left. He phoned me back and said he wanted to see how I was doing(20 minutes later). Then he made some sexual comment. I saw this as an opportunity and told him to come over. He said that would be wrong and just hurt me more. He eventually came over and we were intimate. He then left. I can't believe I'm being so weak! Help me!!!! I feel like he loves me but thinks he can't be with me and work on himself at the same time. What do I do?

Move on.............you deserve better! It's all over but the crying....

Surround yourself with friends and family who love you. Get rid of all the stuff that reminds you of him.........Stay busy............Stay away from him-it will only continue to hurt...........if you hang on, it will just delay the healing.............