Breadcrumbs

So, I went with NC at first to limited contact. I do believe in NC, but I believe this situation is different.

After her and I breaking up, she was very cold and after 3 weeks or so of NC, we talked because I was going to come home on leave (I didnt come home).. Anyways we didnt talk again for a few days. The last week, she has been texting me basically everyday. She usually texts me im the morning ( Im in the infantry, so were in the field a lot and I dont bringy phone). After about 3 mornings in a row of her texting me I finally answered, we talked for a bit and she seemed really interested in what ive been up too. Since then we talk everyday ( I dont iniate). Late at night shell text me saying stuff like "im watching a movie and theres a Marine in it" or something along the lines of talking about something i like, like surfing. I dont answer her latenight texts. When we do text, after the conversation goes dull ill stop answering and after a few minutes shell text me something random to start a new conversation..

She has been talking to my sister a lot and my mom a lot.

I wont be home until thanksgving so I have no desire to try and "work things out" right now long distance. I do look forward to us talking though and when I get back from work I always hope to see her name ln my phone screen.. We also havent talkrd about us and I dont plan too.

My plan is too keep being friendly, but not let her past my shield yet and wait until I see her in person to try and fix things. I dont think Im being "friendzoned", but what I do think is that since shes been at school 2 months now, all the new exciting things fot her are starting to fade and she misses me.

She told my sister she does go out and flirts, but she cant even picture herself kissing another guy and that things will be better between us when we see each other.

I plan on being friendly, but not too open and playig hard to get. I do miss her a lot and really enjoy when we talk everyday. I am not in much pain, but do think of her 24/7. I feel like staying in each others lives is my best bet until I see her again.

Any thoughts/comments? Do you think she genuinely misses me or just feels guilty? Should I try to move on fully or do what im doing (focusing ony life first but keeping her in it somewhat)