oh b*lls, I'm back to square one in my life...a lonely bachelorette

Ok I know I dont need my ex. I can survive without him, if he never calls me again it will hurt at first but I will indeed live on. We were together for only five months. But during those five months he made me feel like the most desirable, happiest woman on earth. The rush was wonderful. I had finally met a respectful, lust inducing, kind guy who was crazy about me. Once. Not now obviously. Everything was bloody effing great. So of course, I helped to mutually f*ck things up.

I have read lots of " get back together OMG it works 90% of the time!" articles chock full of crap. I have come to the conclusion that I am wasting my time even thinking about him because, I doubt he thinks of me. Sometimes I am strong and I go " hah, who cares. It wasn't working out in the end, thats life." Other times I find myself staring blankly at nothing wondering why I'm alive and what the point is and when I will feel like myself again sometime soon.

So he doesn't speak to me anymore and I dont ever think I'll hear from him again. Plus my male flatmate said he has probably met someone else now. Iv'e not tried contacting him for five- six days maybe now because those stupid websites told me to go NC to heal. It has kind of healed me a bit.

What my flatmate said. The image of the guy I still have intense feelings for ****ing another chick, it gives me a small cardiac arrest every time I visualise it. It feels like having hot cayun pepper thrown into my eyeballs that that could be the reason he just no longer wants to talk, or some other reason. he's the only one who will ever know. I certainly never will.

Can he really actually be over it that fast? A week and a half? :@ Dont spare my feelings, he certainly didn't.

Welcome and I'm so sorry you're going through this!

There's no way of knowing if he's over it or not.... at this point, it's helpful to really put the focus on YOU anyway. Who knows what's going on in his head or in his bedroom? It's best not to think about it.

NC really is helpful for healing. It hurts the most in the beginning but the pain doesn't last nearly as long as if you had stayed in contact.

And it helps restore a sense of dignity and self-respect by showing him -- and more importantly, showing YOU -- that you can move forward in your life with confidence and no grovelling or pleading.

If it helps, feel free to vent here and tell more of your story!

• Author

He had better not be screwing someone else. Thats what I'd say if I still had a right to say it. I do not.

If I knew where he lived, I'd be there in a shot regardless of another rejection, but just to see where he is at in himself.

Just to see his face. Hear his voice. It would be easier to tempt him back to me if I could see him. Then I would have a little more power as a pose to having none. I can be very beguiling when I choose to be. I am interested, very interested in his motivations, which to me are both mystical and mysterious. Is he indifferent, is he still hurting as well? Will he ever talk to me again?

in other words WTF? talk to me, you d*ck. Get off from on top of that blonde and confront me about these issues, dont pretend they never happened.....

ToyWithMe812
Ok I know I dont need my ex. I can survive without him, if he never calls me again it will hurt at first but I will indeed live on. We were together for only five months. But during those five months he made me feel like the most desirable, happiest woman on earth. The rush was wonderful. I had finally met a respectful, lust inducing, kind guy who was crazy about me. Once. Not now obviously. Everything was bloody effing great. So of course, I helped to mutually f*ck things up.

I have read lots of " get back together OMG it works 90% of the time!" articles chock full of crap. I have come to the conclusion that I am wasting my time even thinking about him because, I doubt he thinks of me. Sometimes I am strong and I go " hah, who cares. It wasn't working out in the end, thats life." Other times I find myself staring blankly at nothing wondering why I'm alive and what the point is and when I will feel like myself again sometime soon.

So he doesn't speak to me anymore and I dont ever think I'll hear from him again. Plus my male flatmate said he has probably met someone else now. Iv'e not tried contacting him for five- six days maybe now because those stupid websites told me to go NC to heal. It has kind of healed me a bit.

What my flatmate said. The image of the guy I still have intense feelings for ****ing another chick, it gives me a small cardiac arrest every time I visualise it. It feels like having hot cayun pepper thrown into my eyeballs that that could be the reason he just no longer wants to talk, or some other reason. he's the only one who will ever know. I certainly never will.

Can he really actually be over it that fast? A week and a half? :@ Dont spare my feelings, he certainly didn't.

Don't mean to spare your feelings at all, but 5 months, you are beyond hotter than that to be concerned about that...it is how somebody needs you, and that will happen, no worries

Canadian731

Don't even think about him, let go of all the anger you have towards him because that won't get you anywhere. Keep going with your NC, truly I think that's the only way to heal, I don't see someone healing when they still have that person playing an important role in their life. NC has worked for me and that was with a 4 year relationship first love, it still hurts sometimes and I know we all have those times where we get really down on ourselves. But that will pass and brighter times are ahead, become happy being single and let a relationship add to that.

• Author

oh naw bro it wasnt five months we havent talked, it's five days. Guess in five months I'll not be thinking on him any more.

I know guys. I know your are right. I still love him thats why he keeps being on my mind. Like, I would do anything to get him back. Thats why he doesn't wanna talk to me, exes sense when your desperate.....

I wont contact him, but I cant promise Ima forget about him like, tommorow. Even though I know he's not coming back.

He had better not be screwing someone else. Thats what I'd say if I still had a right to say it. I do not.

If I knew where he lived, I'd be there in a shot regardless of another rejection, but just to see where he is at in himself.

Just to see his face. Hear his voice. It would be easier to tempt him back to me if I could see him. Then I would have a little more power as a pose to having none. I can be very beguiling when I choose to be. I am interested, very interested in his motivations, which to me are both mystical and mysterious. Is he indifferent, is he still hurting as well? Will he ever talk to me again?

in other words WTF? talk to me, you d*ck. Get off from on top of that blonde and confront me about these issues, dont pretend they never happened.....

lol i used to think like this,but it doesnt matter coz they aint in your life anymore,stay strong,do nc and with time,you'll look back and youd be thinking wtf