Should I see this as a sign of hope?

My ex deleted me on Facebook, but her parents and I play words with friends and her mom has liked some of my statuses (nothing about the relationship or her). I know my ex and her parents don't talk about her relationships.

Should I see this as a sign of hope of getting her back? We are in NC mode right now.

No not at all. My mum and my ex got on and are still friends on facebook and like each others statuses and stuff sometimes. Its her mum who is liking your statuses, not her. Your ex probably doesn't even know she's doing it.

Don't mean to be blunt but there's no point in getting false hope over something like that.

robkris8079

It means nothing at all. If you have been dating awhile or not even that long you have built more relationships then just that of you and your now ex. Everyone will be affected some way or another. Each relationship is separate and has no bearing on another.

I got texts from my ex's mom and brother as well as comments and likes on statuses. These are people I've known for years and had good and bad times with. I loved them as well as my now ex as I know they loved me. But the texts, games, any form of communication will become less and less as time progresses. Then when the ex is dating someone new out of respect for her I'm sure I will get nothing.

If you are using playing games with an ex's family as a way to feel still apart of your ex's life I would suggest you stop. It's not helping your progress of healing and getting on with your life.