update...HELP

brandilynn222

okay,,,,,,so if you read my previous post youll know what is going on.....

heres an update......my now ex came down last night to talk before he had to return to post. We had lost of fun...we played games with my fam and he loved his christmas present i got him.....we even made love.....he told me that this week he would do alot of thinking on whether he wants to take his son to alaska(he is getting restaioned) (the wife comes along with him)...by the way they are legally sperated and he is only getting along with her for the baby...or take me to alsaka and our unborn child.....i feel really bad for him b/c he could get in so much trouble if his wife decieded to press adultry charges on him (and even though she LOVES him so much she is a pyscho somtimes)......but anyways he said that he hasnt made up his mind yet b/c for him its a lose lose situation...either he doesnt see his son everyday for 3 years or he doenst see our child for 3 years....i know he is really conflicted by this.....one thing is for sure is that he loves me and not her or else he wouldnt have gotten seperated form her for me...he told me he ants to be a part of the our childs life he just doesnt know what to do with the army and his son.....

do you think i have a chance to be the one he chooses??? what do you guys think.....im so confused and i am really stressing out which could be bad for the baby so any help would be aprreciated

do you think i have a chance to be the one he chooses??? what do you guys think.....im so confused and i am really stressing out which could be bad for the baby so any help would be aprreciated

Like you dont have enough going on being pregnant! I am soooooo sorry youre having to deal with this man's insensitive indecisiveness ontop of carrying his child.

You probably dont want to hear this, but I personally think he will be taking his wife and son with him. But there is a reason for this. I remember, when I was pregnant, the fact that I had created another person, didnt really sink in. Its like, I didnt get it.....but, the moment I saw him for the first time, that ALL changed. The same things is probably going on in his situation, the whole thing probably doesnt seem quite "real" to him yet........it's awful that he has to go so far away, but maybe that's what is best, right here right now. Your body is stressed to the max with pregnancy, you dont need anything making it worse.

I am assuming that he is in the military? Garnishing his check should not be a problem once the baby is born, and I think you may be able to actually start the legal process for that now, before birth. I know you dont want to hear it, that youd rather have him, that it's not about the money. But maybe if he sees that you are going to get through this and have this child, with or without him, maybe it'll smack him in the face, reality that is.

Hope for the best, expect the worst ~ one day at a time :)

Good Luck!