I just don't GET IT!!!

I did the no contact thing for two months and it was she who was calling. Leaving me to be with an assistant to the assistant football coach???!!! God that hurts. Do you think that she was just calling to appease her guilt?

I have the choice to attend either law or medical school next fall because I took the LSAT for law school and did great on the test. I applied to be a transfer student for med school since I already did one year and was accepted to both programs. With my ADD and depression getting under control, I know that I will succeed!

If I can accomplish all of this, be a merit scholar, a Division 1 College athlete, nice, polite, and good looking, WHY can I not hold on to the girl that I love??!!! What the heck does this guy have that I don't? Oh that's right, he now has HER! Funny that I am asking this of all of you, because it is the exact same thing that her ex was asking her when she started seeing me! 2 1/2 years down the drain is unbelieveably hard to swallow!

The only thing you lack is the 'click'. People look for qualities in mates based on lots of things (there are psych theories on this, even, that posit that people look for archetypes based on their parents!). You could be Gandhi, but if she doesn't feel connected to you, you're hooped. It's not about your qualities or achievements, it's about how you two mesh as a couple. Unfortunately, she feels you don't. Don't let this stop you from becoming all you want to be. You will find someone that you mesh with perfectly someday.

Moimeme is right once again!!! I felt the same way after my recent breakup. I couldn't understand why my ex liked his new girlfriend because I thought I had better qualities than her but she helped me to understand that maybe he doesn't care about my qualities. Maybe they just are not what he likes in a person.

so now that I've dealt with that I'm starting to feel ready to move on because I've had time to reflect on our relationship and realzie I didn't like a lot about him either so now i'm free to find someone that is more "me"