Did it end before it began?

I was seeing a girl from my work for little over three weeks when she told me we could no longer be together, though it wasn't an official "Relationship". She said she likes me, but she can't see me right now, that she has to stay away from guys for awhile and figure things out. It probably has something to do with her coping from break up with ex bf who she dated for one year. I still really like her, and I hope things can work out in the future.. We've stopped texting completely, so this past few weeks i've been feeling quite lonely. I work only once a week, but sometimes she might work the same day as me. That'll be the only time I can see her. She ended it over text. I wish she hadn't, because now i really dont know how I should react the next time I see her at work. It will probably be over a month since her ending it when I see her next. Wether I should conceal my feelings or let them be known a little?

Totally agree with Fats. If she's not over her ex then your relationship was doomed to fail, as will any future one be if she still loves him.

You can take positives out of this though dude. She obviously finds you attractive as she dated you, and she only left you because of her own issues (nothing to do with you).

Now if she fancied you once she can again, so give her space as any approach or neediness on your part will kill any attraction she has. Let her grieve for this relationship and then you could be in like flint dude!

I was seeing a girl from my work for little over three weeks when she told me we could no longer be together, though it wasn't an official "Relationship". She said she likes me, but she can't see me right now, that she has to stay away from guys for awhile and figure things out. It probably has something to do with her coping from break up with ex bf who she dated for one year. I still really like her, and I hope things can work out in the future.. We've stopped texting completely, so this past few weeks i've been feeling quite lonely. I work only once a week, but sometimes she might work the same day as me. That'll be the only time I can see her. She ended it over text. I wish she hadn't, because now i really dont know how I should react the next time I see her at work. It will probably be over a month since her ending it when I see her next. Wether I should conceal my feelings or let them be known a little?

Consider yourself lucky that it only lasted a few weeks. Take it from me I got involved with a woman for almost a year who wasn't over her ex. and 2 months ago she dumped me for him.

Go N.C. and let her deal with her feelings for her ex.

Man, do you have any idea how lucky you are. Get a life, and let her figure out her issues.

PositiveNegative

Its true man, you have dodged a bullet.

You're lucky she did this now then a few months down the line. She was definitely not ready to start a relationship after just breaking up with a boyfriend and it is not fair that she lead you on like this.

You don't want to be a rebound.

Look, you have to learn how to deal and conquer rejection. One person said they arent ready to be in a relationship and you come pine on the board.

This is something you have to learn how to deal with as a man. You know how many times I have been on the rejection end after my break up, probably 50+, does that keep me from going out and trying again tomorrow? Absolutely not.

Go out and get rejected some more. Learn to conquer this. Go out with a friend to a bar. Give your friend 200 dollars in 20 dollar bills (Im serious on this) Hit on 10 girls and talk to them. If they reject you, have your friend give you 20 dollars back. Keep getting rejected until you get all your 200 dollars back. If you happen to get someone to score with, put her to the side and make her wait until you get all your 200 dollars back. She will be so into you by the time the nights over, you probably wont make it back to either of your places.

I wanted to add something, if you are coming out of a breakup, be forwarned that even being rejected the 51st time hurts so take your time, just have fun, dont try to jump into a relationship so quickly

Also, if your obsessing about something like this, you need to stop or you are going to cause yourself some unnecessary hurt.

Edited by wilsonx
Look, you have to learn how to deal and conquer rejection. One person said they arent ready to be in a relationship and you come pine on the board.

This is something you have to learn how to deal with as a man. You know how many times I have been on the rejection end after my break up, probably 50+, does that keep me from going out and trying again tomorrow? Absolutely not.

Go out and get rejected some more. Learn to conquer this. Go out with a friend to a bar. Give your friend 200 dollars in 20 dollar bills (Im serious on this) Hit on 10 girls and talk to them. If they reject you, have your friend give you 20 dollars back. Keep getting rejected until you get all your 200 dollars back. If you happen to get someone to score with, put her to the side and make her wait until you get all your 200 dollars back. She will be so into you by the time the nights over, you probably wont make it back to either of your places.

I wanted to add something, if you are coming out of a breakup, be forwarned that even being rejected the 51st time hurts so take your time, just have fun, dont try to jump into a relationship so quickly

Also, if your obsessing about something like this, you need to stop or you are going to cause yourself some unnecessary hurt.

Wilson, you are making such great strides. This is extremely proactive advice.

OP, the advice you just got from Wilson here is very good and he achieved it the hard way. I would go out of my way to heed it.