What have you learnt?

:confused:I was just thinking...good or bad we all learn something from everyone that we cross paths with in life. What have you learnt from your break/ing up?

I have learnt that even though I see things in a pretty black and white way, many people dont. Ie; I am 30+ and have only just realised if you have a male friend, even if that friend is attached or attracted to THEIR same sex, the insecurity that can cause between partners is pretty powerful. :eek:It is because of the intimacy and the trust we share in platonic relationships that can cause this feeling for our significant others...and had I realised this much sooner...things wouldn't have been half as bad.

I think I have also become a resilient and patient person going through this process and I don't feel half as bad now it's where it is now.:bunny::bunny:

What about you guys?

Zabs xx

I have learned that relationships, girls, or anyone for that matter are nice things to have but aren't a need. So therefore with the recognition I do not need these things/people they can no longer have the power over me and I will do only things for ME because I WANT to do it.

Also if a girl doesn't like how I act, behave, dress, smell, dance, and handle stuff then they can get the hell out that isn't my problem it is THEIRS, because I know I am freakin' king awesome :D

I have learned that relationships, girls, or anyone for that matter are nice things to have but aren't a need. So therefore with the recognition I do not need these things/people they can no longer have the power over me and I will do only things for ME because I WANT to do it.

Also if a girl doesn't like how I act, behave, dress, smell, dance, and handle stuff then they can get the hell out that isn't my problem it is THEIRS, because I know I am freakin' king awesome :D

As Justin Trousersnake once said bah da bah ba dah...I'm loving it!

Ok... was that a good or bad lesson? What else did you learn about yourself as a result?

Zabs xx

A bad lesson. I knew she still had some feelings towards her ex but I assumed that after I "supposedly made her so happy" and she said she loved me I though she had worked thru it, WRONG!

What I learned about myself is to NEVER date anyone fresh out of a relationship,,, if you do go very, very, very slow!