! Break up

My ex boyfriend that i dated for 2 and a half years broke up with me in may. He broke with me because we fought to much and he wanted to be alone. He has always been super nice to me about it, saying that hes so sorry he has to hurt me and that he thinks im an awesome girl but that he doesnt want to be together. i made huge mistakes by begging for him back all throughout the summer and he was always super polite about it. saying always that he was sorry and was just ALWAYS so nice. which makes it harder to let him go. now he is dating someone else and at first told everyone she was jsut a booty call "including me" but now he really likes her and is sweet to her and they are getting serious. i just want to know if he misses me. ALL of his family and friends love me, and they do not like the new girl. Im not just saying this, because shes with him, but shes not the girl for him. shes fake and really obnoxious and not nice at all. in the past week, he ignored my first text. we go to the same school and see each other out alot.. and he has always spoken to me.. up until this week. he completley ignores me and acts as if i NEVER meant anything to him. this is the boy who literally treated me as if i was his queen for 2 1/2 years. he loved me... i know he did. does he still love me? and why was i so easy to walk away from... and does he miss me? i know its been 4 months but i fell in love with him and its the only thing i think about

I suppose he's really tired from the fights.

He's prob enjoying the new girl's company because they havent fought. Yet.

Regardless of whether he misses/still loves u or not, right now he prob won't go back to u because he knows it will be fights again.

I don't know what u can do, but one thing u must not do is to tell him that girl is no good. It will just make him prove u wrong. I've been there. U can do something for urself though. Try to think y u guys just kept fighting. If it's u, u can take this time to work urself. Otherwise, u might realize he's not suitable for u after all. Either way it should make u feel a little better.

I very much doubt he's over you already, and I'm sure at some level he still loves you. However it's much easier for dumpers to do what they want after a breakup because they have all the power and know if they click their fingers you'd come running!

With regard to ignoring you, I imagine this has been ordered by the new girlfriend!!!