If you've ever been in an emotionally abusive relationship

ChicagoChico77

ChicagoChico77

I was in an emotionally abusive relationship, but I was not the one being abused.

Many of you might think that I am a creature incapable of love, but I was and still am. I can't speak for why all people emotionally abuse people, some get pleasure, some get angry, and some are addicted.

I am no way trying to discredit my responsibility for my actions. I had a problem. Some of you think our types will never change, some won't.

Some of us though will take action, because we want to help ourselves, we want to change. You must want change, within yourself, but you also need help.

Do you really think you anyone can win a battle against themselves? It's impossible.

I've gone and gotten the help that I needed, I am changing for the world. It's possible.

Everyone, if there's anything in your life you aren't happy with, seek help. There's no shame. Quit bringing others down, and starting bringing yourself up.

Too all of you that have ever been emotionally abused, I am sorry. The pain is unbearable, and know that not everyone in the world is that ****ed up and cold. People can change, I ask forgiveness for the ones who do at least try.

Thank you.