Broken up for 4 months could she still love me?

Please help!

Me and my ex were togeather for about 8 months, and we both loved each other very very much. I have never ever felt this way about anyone else, and dont think I ever will again. I broke up with her about 4 months ago becuase I thought there were just too many un-fixable problems in our relationship. She was devistated when I broke up with her and was so hurt.

Becuase of problems with her family shes been sent to a boarding school and me, or any of her friends are not alowed to have any contact with her for about a year. I havent talked to her for 4 months... she left about a week after we broke up. The problem is, is that about a month after trying to move on and dating other women I know how much I love her. I dont want to be with anyone else and everytime I try to be with someone, it feels so wrong.

so all this time shes away, she thinks I dont love her, and is probably trying to convince herself I never will. What can I do? Im in so much pain over this.. I miss her so much... Will she still love me after a year?

Thanks everyone.

It's a possibility, but the fact that you broke up with her and weren't willing to fix the problems is probably not a good precursor of how she feels. She's probably very hurt and might still be in love with you, but with that, she might not WANT to be in love with you.

I'd find her. Damn whatever anyone says. Find her. Tell her how you feel. Stand outside her dorm room and lift a stereo over your head that's playing "In your Eyes" or something.

I read your earlier posts noahks - and kevin just gave me an idea. do a radio request for her - obviously get a local station to her, i think i remember reading she was miles away, and 3 in a row on Thursday, the next weeks friday & the following weeks saturday - mention her school in the request and leave something really sweet and someone she knows at school is bound to hear & grass you up to her.

i am a genius.

• Author

I cant man... Its impossible to get a hold of her... the only way to do it would mean being arrested on the spot.. and Im not even sure if I know where she is... its about 300 miles away... I already went there and i was told to leave immediatly... i mean man.. What can I do? I guess I could run through the school yelling her name and acting like a loonatic.. and then get arrested.

I mean, interfearing with theraputic teenager development is a ****n big crime. the school is a boarding school for troubled teens.

the raido idea wont work... the town she is doesnt even get radio stations its in the middle of no where..

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Why do her parents dislike you so much?

Do you think after she get out you'll be able to talk to her?????

All I would is search for a website with the name of the place shes at.

Maybe they have computer access.Idunno, just a thought.

• Author

yeah i found the website, im only 75% sure this is the school shes at anyways... but yeah, it says that they dont have computer accsess but her parents can communicate with them on a "msn interactive site"

• Author

I really dont know. They dont like the fact I am 2 years older then her I know that... But they really think that my relationship with her was "unhealthy" . im not clear on it, they wont talk to me. The only way to get to her is by convincing her parents to pass on a few words.

• Author

Yeah, but the problem is is that Ive already talked to them over the phone.. they told me never to call their house again and hung up... a few times... Ive tried to man.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Parents are sorta weird, they might judge you on the way you dress,talk,carry yourself,If you have tattoos,and all little things that they might think that will not make out for good.

Or maybe they're just plain evil??Or maybe this girl implicated you in her behavior.

I agree with VASH... Don't do it. Her parents have a lot more control over her than you do, so I wouldn't mess with it right now. I would just try to trust fate, as hard as that is, and move on for now.

Yes, you should...

Sarcasm...Like someone else already said, if you have something to say, do it in person. Shows you are confident, strong, and brave.

• Author

Man, did you read my posts? I cant just walk up in person and do that. thats crossing a big ****ing line, i dont want a restraining order man, i want to talk to them