Stalkers

Why would a guy break up with u and stalk you? Why would they want to know your whereabouts?Your program?why would they continue to talk thru people to "get at" you. But there actions are much different? Seems Childish....its been almost a year and u r on the same drama!!I don't get it!

Seriously, I donno why they will do that.

But then, you don't have to question yourself why he is doing that.

If he is really stalking you so bad, please report police.

Edited by Fufu
Feelin Frisky

Some people don't know how to have feelings and just deal with them. Someone who might do this is probably having a whole lot of "feelings" he didn't plan on and he mistakingly thinks the way to deal with those are to control or otherwise spy on his ex so that he can keep adjusting his feelings to what he finds in his stalking attempts. That is of course totally wrong and he should be dealing with his feelings without looking at anyone else's behavior as the reason he feels what he does.

• Author

It makes perfect since. He never communicated well with his feelings nor emotions so our relationship started dying. But why care? I don't get it?

My ex kinda does this, turns people against me, shows up where I am, makes sure shes always telling my friends how shes moved on and how I can't get over her. Shes so bitter.

Maybe he feels you two aren't done?

I guess it depends on whether it's malicious stalking or curious stalking.

If it's the former (and is severe), you should contact the police.

If it's the latter, you need to get it into his head that you two are completely and irrevocably over.

understatement

My ex has done this for a year. He walked away from me and has been very cruel with it. I think its control, not letting go of the relationship and guilt. He also gets worse when he wants me to contact him. NC has been in place for the past four months. Every time he thinks im moving on he trys to get me (rather than him) to initiate contact. The past three weeks have been especially bad. Driving past me every morning and night, turning up in bars that he claimed to hate but knows that there is a high possiblity of me being in with my friends. Blocking me on facebook, unblocking me and generally trying to get reactions.

Control and the inabilty to communicate properly!!!!

Edited by understatement
spelling