what di I do?

Hello all! here is my story. I am now 28 and ex is 25. I met her last Summer. We had an on /off thing until October when we became a couple. She broke up w/ me right after Christmas and we didnt speak for 6 months. my friends became friends with her freinds and everyone hung out. Anyway I never went out w/ them and did my own thing. She ended it because she didnt want a rrelationship. She had a 4long relationship w/ a guy (who was a jerk to her) and that ended 2 yrs before I met her. He moved away and got engaged.

Anyway in frebruary (during the time we didnt talk) she met somebody who was younger than her and ahd a history of rug abuse problems. He wasnt very good to her but she tried. They broke up in May. We got back together shortly after that. We had a great summer togehter and things were very intimate between us. She was falling for me. The guy that recently broke up w/ her was out of the picture. September comes around and she said she didnt love me. I told her it wasnt fair for her to come back if she didnt. Now I hear that she is talking to the guy that broke it off w/ her in May. He was away at rehab for heroine and now they are "echanging phonecalls" I was great to this girl and she was great to me to for this Summer. I cant help to feel manipulated. I have cut off all contact w/ her now. She is now in touch w/ first jerk-off BF and the drug addict.

what do i do--there is more to the story i weill tell in time

I think that you need to stop worring about her and worry about yourself. She is only hurting you.. You can only help someone if they want the help. I know you care about this woman, but she does not want the help. You need to let her go and make her own mistakes and learn from them.. You have done what you could do..

Don't let yourself get another broken heart from her..

hopeinternational

Mikey, if it's ok with you, could you describe why it was an on-off thing and why she broke up with you after Christmas? Need to know the background.

Mikey,

You got played. It's as simple as that. No need for complex psychoanalysis here. She obviously sees something in losers like her new boyfriend that she doesn't see in you, and if I were you I would take that as a blessing in disguise that you didn't make the ruinous life mistake of walking down the aisle with her.

This is your second chance at life. Go out and find someone better.

• Author

We broke up after Christmas because she didnt want a relationship. She wasnt ready. I stopped contacting her although she tried a few times to get in touch with me. Then she met a younger guy who treated her bad and was a heroine addict. Noe thids is the guy she is talking to again! when they broke up we got back together and things were great. She was so into me. But now that she is talking to him again it firesd me up. he is so disgusting.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

I'm just curious as to why do you want to stay with her?

Especially after shes been with a druggie,they probably had unprotected sex ,he probably has diseases.

Move on and save your self a never ending headache.

I'm not really understanding you in your time line here .

Is she with you at this time????

• Author

Maybe I want so clear--sorry

I met her summer of 2002--we dated to december 2002

she met druggie in jan 2003-he dumped her May 2003

I dated started dating her june 2003--we broke up september 2003

she is getting back w/ him now.....

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Shes jumping from guy to guy ,that what it look like to me.

Just let it be you could definitely find better.

It's not worth putting up with .

• Author

I have made attempts to move on. I havent contacte dher in any way in weeks. My friends and her friends do hang out. When she starts bringing this drug addicrt around it is going to hurt. She is a good girl but like I said I was the only relationship she has had where the guy was good to her. How do i act when i see her?

• Author

I know I have to act like I dont care--the last time I did that is when she came back to me--I played tough w/ her for a while..

scenario--we are in a bar---she comes up to me and sais "how are you?"

I was planning on sayinf "Fine--but i have no interest in having a conversation w/ you--I am sorry and have a good night"

give me your scenarios?

You could say that or you could give her one-word answers to her questions until she figures out you're not conversing with her.

• Author

The poin tis I really want to get under her skin and show her she made a huge mistake--All of her friends think the guy she is with is such a loser and that she should be w/ me.

Forget it. You can't make her do anything, nor can her friends. Anything people do to get her to change will likely result in the opposite reaction. Go on, enjoy your life, have fun, and she might regret losing you. But I wouldn't count on it.

Forget it. You can't make her do anything, nor can her friends. Anything people do to get her to change will likely result in the opposite reaction. Go on, enjoy your life, have fun, and she might regret losing you. But I wouldn't count on it. "Living well is the best revenge"

"anybody else have advice--I would like to gather as much as i can before I see them togehter---"

So just what are you planning to do when you see them together. If you've got any class at all, you'll just ignore them and move on. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I'd like to know just what the proper protocol is for dealing with a situation like that...and how will our advice affect your behavior. I caution you, if you read on about what I think you won't be very nice to them. But I urge you to use restraint and let them go on to ruin each other's lives. Stay away from both of them.

Well, Mikey, you're a nice guy and those only last so long with women who are more at home with abusers. Your ex obviously enjoys staying with males who are emotionally and/or physically abusive, inattentive, unthoughtful, inconsiderate, etc. A guy who is into heavy drugs would have good luck with her as well. Since a lady like that is three holes short of a full golf course, you should consider yourself lucky to be rid of her. Yeppers, she used you for the summer when nobody else was around. Unfortunately, you were emotionally into her while she was not into you that way. But you had a nice time and enjoyed yourself.

Now that you are on notice as to exactly what kind of flake she is, if you give her one more thought or one more minute of your time...YOU are the fool. It happens to all of us, dude. You aren't alone. But if you keep on going back after her and taking her calls to get back with her at her convenience, don't come here crying. She's a piece of crap in any book and you can tell her I said so.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she hangs out with the druggie in order to get high. Her behavior is typical of a person who's blasted with drugs. Of course, if she's acting like this while she's straight, you've really got problems if you keep her in your life.

I also think this lady is a worthless, low class, slimely sleezebag.

So what other opinions would you like? I'm full of them today and you're welcome to all of them.