I want to leave: I know and feel that he is still interested in her but denies it

I am in another proviance right now attending my nefews funeral, my b/f went out to the bar and was dancing wiht a girl that he was once very interested in, I know and feel that he is still interested in her but denies it, I want ot leave however feeling unsure about this. I am scared that it will always happen cuz once they lie they always lie. this has been a problem for us for over 7 months and i do not know when it will all stop? what should I do? I am here all upset and i feel that hetook the oppertunity to do this. however he is the one that told me that he was going there and he is the one that did tell me that he danced 2 songs with her.

thanking you in advance

i don't think the issue here is about your boyfriend dancing with another girl. generally, trust your man, especially if he is that forthcoming.

but,

why was he at a bar while you were at a *funeral*?!

xox j

No one here has a crystal ball to see the future, or to see what's really in your boyfriend's heart and mind. So we can't tell you whether or not you should believe your boyfriend, we don't know whether this problem will continue.

It's pretty obvious that you don't trust your boyfriend, and whatever is behind that mistrust probably means that your relationship with him isn't going to work out. Maybe the reason for your mistrust is that he is untrustworthy -- you said he lied (although you didn't say about what). Or maybe the reason you mistrust him has to do with your own insecurities. Or maybe it's something else.

You should try to figure out as best you can what the real source of your mistrust is. Then you can figure out whether or not you should leave. If you can't figure out where the mistrust is coming from, and yet you are unable to shake it off, then it seems like you'll probably want to end the relationship. No one can be happy in a relationship where there is no trust.

Hi thank you to all,

The mistrust comes from them both lying, the other person happens to be a (once close friend) of mine, they would both lie to me and meet up with one another. thats why i am kinnda confussed, this time he did not lie to me and he told me that he danced with her, he told me that he seen her. there was nothing for me to question him on, but i feel upset that i am feeling f**ked and he is out dancing with her?

I know that he has lied before and that he is changing

thanking you in advance