break ups that deal with your coworker

ok ok I know that dating your coworker is probably the worst. I know now that all the drama and seeing her often is never going to get her out of my mind. But it happened, and now I really don't konw what to do. Our relationship was on and off all the time mainly because I see her often at work. There are so many opportunities to bring up the spark again. I mean if I don't ever see her I think I can deal with it pretty good. I did NC for a good month and at work I just simple didn't make any conversations and she didn't either so it was ok but untill she asked me out and I just couldn't refuse. And then we would have a good two or three week relationship where everything is cool. But when I try to push it into a serious relationship, she tells me she just want to take it slow. I am just tired of that. I want an answer but she won't say yes or no. Also that neither of us are seeing anyone else so What should I do in situtions like this? Should I wait and just take it slow and maybe eventually she would want something serious or just shut her out completely from now on. I would definatly not want to quit the job and there's no other way for me to transfer or anything like that. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!

• Author

hmm nobody??? Well I saw her today at work again and was kinda feeling down and it did show. She asked me if I was allright but it feels like one friend cared about the other and nothing more. I really don't know what to do, I want to talk to her about my feelings but we went through that before and I know we are going to end up all akward again so I need help people!!!

What and this woman need to do is come to an agreement about boundries. Each of you is apparently deciding on your own how to handle this, and it is creating mixed signals and confusion. Get on the same page, and stay there.

• Author

thanks for the reply. Well right now what I want is to be together for good and she just wants to chill. Her answer has been like that for a while , but she still shows lots of interest in me which got me really confused on what she wants. And like I said I did talk to her about us being together and she just won't go for it and I also told her that I really can't just be friend with her and if we can't do that then we might as well be nothing just coworkers. I was hoping that she could just leave me alone at the time but she came right back and I just couldn't refuse. So right now there is no way for both of us to be on the same page. And I don't know what to think of it.