The best revenge...

I've always heard "Living well is the best revenge." And I agree...but I'll be doing that anyway.

My ex is in serious need of some major revenge from me. I already punched him in the stomach, called him a sorry piece of sh*t, took the X Box I gave him and sold it, and a few other things...but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about some good revenge....any ideas?

And that you care about how he feels and what happens to him. To me, the best revenge is to move on and forget about him.

who got another girl pregnant while dating you?

hmmmm, I think you got it right in your original posting: Just live well. If he's the same guy I'm asking about, he's going to have to focus on caring for a small child and figuring out his relationship with it and it's mother, while you're a carefree gal who is able to date as she pleases, go anywhere she pleases and spend money how she pleases because she's not responsible for a baby. Just ignore him. Your living a "good life" will more than make him miserable because he's going to see how HIS selfish actions a lot of different people, including himself. Besides, there is such a satisfaction that comes along with being able to succeed in the things you planned, esp. when there have been others who have tried to hold you back.

I agree. It's not even worth your time trying to get back at him. You leaving him and moving on with your life was enough. He's learning a hard lesson that it's not always 'greener on the other side.' I think he'll be suffering enough having to buy pampers, formula, and clothes.

I say you already got the 'best revenge." Go on and let him eat your dust. And while you are out having a good time, he'll be at home burping the baby. That would be enough for me.

But don't forget to send him a Congratulations on your new baby Hallmark card (wink).

Haha that's funny you took his XBOX! I work at XBOX.....call 1800FIXXBOX and you'll talk to me!!! But only do that if you work at a store and your interactive is not working. Revenge huh? Fill out a whole bunch of magazine subscription cards with his name on them. Eventually he'll start receiving all these magazines and bills in the mail for them, as well as calls asking where the payment is. I did this to one guy but I never found out how it turned out.