What exactly should I do?

To get over a break up? I know, keep busy, but I really don't have any hobbies that would keep me busy.... I'm thinking about joining a gym to work out *I think this also might help me feel better about myself* but what else would ya'll recommend to get over heart break?

hey... sorry to hear about the breakup, but here's some suggestions...

get together with friends, call to say hi, email, write a letter, show them the small considerable things that you saved for your guy/girl... they'll appreciate the attention ;)

check some books out from the library, learn a new skill... perhaps a book about something you've always wanted to learn about; palmreading or something

learn to cook a new dish, treat yourself to a 5 star dinner at home that you made yourself! dessert and all!

rearrange the furniture in your room, or redecorate- a new set of sheets or comforter cover, a brighter lamp to add some more light

get out and just walk around... stop by the local forest preserve for a walk or bike ride, rollerblade or jog... get out where there are people, chat up a stranger!

joining a gym sounds great! but if it's a big change for you, try to focus on something more attainable... instant gratification is a great thing!

dont feel you need to change yourself drastically.... try finding something you've already got in you and just bring it out a little more... good luck ;)

jeez, now you've got me all worked up... i'm ready to leave work and get out and do something! :p

Time heals all wounds. That is pretty much as good as its gonna get for a little while. Start focusing on other joys in your life. What makes you smile? What takes the focus off whats unimportant? Books, movies, friends and family. Travel, entertainment, education and religion.

Everything is OK!

Search yourself, and every time you get an idea of things to do, DO IT. Save money to go White Water Rafting. Buy that impractical Power Puff Girls back pack. Take art classes, become a Master Gardner. Or even go on BarnsandNoble.com and enroll in one of their online courses. It's fun and it will get your mind off stuff. Voulenteer your time for a charity or group.

You don't have to think about another person right now, so find out what it is that YOU want to do. You have NO reason to say "No" to yourself anymore.

Revenge has always made me feel better . But Seriously, I have a couple of bits of advice I tell friends and when my ex broke off our three year relationship one of them gave me my own advice. "To get over a girlfriend, find another one". And remember as I have always said, "living well is the best revenge". If you sit and dwell you will go crazy.

Michael