Things just keep getting worse.

I thought as time goes on things will get better, and maybe that is true. But it seems to be working in reverse for me. I had a panick attack yesterday thinking about how I may never see my ex again. It is so hard to go on day by day feeling like something inside of me is gone. I cry whenever I see anything slightly romantic, and I hate that I feel jealous. My cousin is getting married, and I am so happy for her but I can't help but to feel jealous. Her fiance loves her so much, and I just wish I had that kind of love. I just don't understand what I did wrong. I wish I could stop loving him, or that he would love me like he use to. I hate being in this position. I hate feeling this way. I just wish it was all a bad dream.

You need to take your life back.

You and he are over, and you must accept it.

You need a positive attitude!

You are alive, in good health, with the whole world in front of you.

Now get outside, see friends, and stop feeling sorry for yourself!

• Author

You are right. I have been going out and doing things, but at night time it just get worse. I am so emotional right now, and it could be due to PMS. (eeh I hate being girl). I just wish there was a "get better pill" to take. I hate feeling sorry for myself, but I have been. :(

I should be thankful for a lot of things I know. I am glad I am in good health, and that I live in a safe place. I guess I become selfish when I am sad, and can only see my own plight.

Yes, be thankful you are a girl. Men will approach you, even now when you're hurting. Just imagine being in your emotional state and having to muster of the courage to face rejection too. :sick: Welcome to a man's world, where no one gets to see you cry.

Now, with all that blech out of the way, things are looking up. I smell the garlic pizza dough in the bread machine, the wife is working late and I haven't even gotten to my second vodka/cranberry. Life is good :)