Shall I thank my ex for the Valentine's Day e-card?

Hello,

My ex of one month sent me a Valentines day e-card today. Two weeks ago, we were already starting to sort things out between us but we had a misunderstanding last week that made me act cold towards him. I also stopped all contact since then.

Should I acknowledge or thank him for the e-card? But I really don't feel like doing so because of what he did last week (he sent another girl a Valentine's day comment on Myspace).

Or will it be rude not thanking him? Will it jeopardize our chances of getting back together in the near future? He might think I don't anymore care. I still care but I am still hurting.

This might not be how you operate as a woman, but I'd just ask him str8 up, do you want to be with me or not...if you do, then no more sending Valentines to other girls, and as a matter of fact, come pick me up now cuz I want Valentines Dinner

...if not, then NC him immediately...

More than likely he'll come running back...

Or you can do it the girl way...

Make a date with a less attractive guy friend of his and go to where you know they'll see you. Be all over this guy. I mean lay it on thick. And wear something revealing. Something that accentuates your exs favorite part of you. Then just sit home and wait. :laugh:

It seems like you two are at least still civil with each other. I would send him an email and thank him for the card and thats it. Dont get crazed because he sent another girl a card, hes your ex for a reason and now hes free to do whatever he wants.