Bachelor Party Truth

I hate to be the bad guy in all of this, however there's too many females that think there are rules in nudie bars. I have news.... There's none. It's nice to think that each club has no touching rules, but what goes on behind closed doors, goes on behind closed doors. Public shows are one story, private rooms are another. The women are independent contractors that sign away their rights, when working in these clubs. Most give a percentage or designated amount to the "house." The rest of the cash is theirs. Depending upon the financial needs of the individual, most things are fair game as long as the price is right.

In addition, bachelor parties are not neccessarily about the person who the party is for, it's about those who are going. Trust is a very weak word, when putting people in precarious situations, in drunken states. It's about the others who are attending the party, and what they have done when put in the same precarious position. If they chose to make poor choices, then they will encourage others to do the same thing. They will feel better knowing someone else did what they did, which justifies the act they engaged in (the act being some one time "rite of passage" or an ongoing "boys night out thing"). The more people who engage in a certain behavior the more justified it becomes. And the worse the act, the stronger the desire for the group to make the individual do what the group has done.

Just food for thought. Any takers?

amaysngrace

I believe it. I know a guy (a friend of my parents, actually) who owns a nudie bar. In NJ, no alcohol is allowed if the dancers are completely naked. I heard it is the raunchiest bar in the area.

But the owner guy is loaded. :cool: With money, of course. I'm sure he is "drained" regularly. :laugh:

I believe it. I know a guy (a friend of my parents, actually) who owns a nudie bar. In NJ, no alcohol is allowed if the dancers are completely naked. I heard it is the raunchiest bar in the area.

We have a place just like that around here. A hole in the wall with no alcohol.

One of the more upscale places around here was busted for prostitution about a year ago.

And what's the point of this thread? To teach us the dangers of letting your fiance go to a strip joint? I've been to bachelor parties at strip clubs and no one ever went into the back room or got laid. We all went and looked at some cute naked girls and came home and drank beer until we all passed out.

Those girls at the clubs all have snakes in their heads. Why would any decent man exchange a night with a tramp for a lifetime with the girl he loves? The answer is that a decent man would not. If the girl is marrying a scumbag, then a night at the strip club with a bunch of buddies won't make a difference either way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Snakes in their heads is right...

There's no lesson to be learned with this thread. Just want to open the eyes of people and make them question what's going on. Asking questions is good. Good guys give you answers that may make you question things. Maybe it's a plea for help or support.

The reality of this f***ed up world is good guys do stupid things when their with their friends. Especially if their friends do stupid things. The more people that do stupid things the more it's justified. For some it's a "rite of passage." Nothing more. A one time thing does not define cheating for some social groups.

Unfortunately, the majority of women don't question what goes on at these parties. Perhaps it's easier for them to just let it go and not think about it. For others, you ask lots of questions about what goes on and you make connections.

It's food for thought.

luckystarr1182
We have a place just like that around here. A hole in the wall with no alcohol.

One of the more upscale places around here was busted for prostitution about a year ago.

Riddler, was that the Flight Club?

I don't really have much respect for that place anyways considering they let one of my sister's classmates (18, but a senior in high school nevertheless) strip there on weekends.

I'm in love with a strippperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... lol